Mousasi coming back for the UFC belt

The MW belt is literally up for grabs. A cripple with diseased intestines holds the belt! Come to MW Moose.

He beat Mark Hunt when mark hunt was in his prime, Mouse can do whatever the f he wants.

He beat Hunt when Hunt wasn't even training and was just showing for paychecks.

Yeah, no. He thinks he's just gonna go 5-0?

Odds are he loses 1 or 2 of those fights and becomes "just another Bellator guy".

He should have lost to Schlemenko. Even if you think that he won, he got his face busted early and was afraid to strike after that. People think that he beats Whitaker?

I got no problem with Mousasi. He's a great fighter, but his hype from hardcore fans has always far exceeded his accomplishments.

I guess the grass wasn't greener on the other side.

<21>

Moose beat Goodridge, Jake O'Brien, Sokoudjou, Hunt, OSP, Sobral, Latifi... all LHW or HW...
He will be fine!

Unreal Moose is still only 32 the guy has been fighting forever, and some of the best fighters in the world for the last decade! WAR Moose!

Too bad the UFC don't value him and probably wouldn't sign him again.

Every time LHWs move up to take over that division full of "fat, slow, sloppy, plodding" Heavyweights, they always discover that size matters... a lot.

Here hopes BT doesn't pay him so he can come back and fight all those top MW's, even rematches. Not many good fights for Moose at BT, plenty in the UFC. HW, eh? Maybe not the best idea. That Weidman garbage is still something I'd like to see again, and Rockhold/Moose needs to happen. Whitaker, too.

Just like all his big fights he'll go missing under pressure.

Moose fans act like he's a killer but he really doesn't have any killer instinct. That's the last thing missing for him to become a champion. You'll all be waiting a long time.

Back