*Mousasi could be called a "lock" against Rory?*

Mousasi is definately beating Rory, Great TDD, Not helpless on his back, bigger, better striking.

Wrong section but I think Rory takes this one

Rory is solid but I think Moose takes it. Would love to be proven wrong, I like both fighters.

I give Moose the edge, but Nobody is a lock against The Red King

Fuck you mean? This is a lock for Rory.

Homeboy will take Moose down at will after the first 2. Until then it will be a jab fest.

I really have no clue how this fight goes, both have looked great in the past and both have had some rough losses. Mousasi didn't look great against Shlemenko and Rory had it real tough with Lima. This is a fight I really didn't want to happen as both fighters have top contenders to deal with but oh well I'm definitely going to watch it, and I'm cheering for Rory Mac but I am a big fan of both. I hope Bellator can pull some decent ratings with this hahaha

Rory will pick him up and slam him.

Rarely is there a lock in mma especially with two phenomenal fighters.Only noobs say someone is a for sure lock or can't lose.

Why or why not?
Not sure what that means but either way Bellator made a great decision. Win win. Mousasi beat most of their top guys before leaving and Rory always has ben #1-3 at WW. If Moose wins he's up there, possibly better than any MW in the UFC and if Rory wins they can play that off that he beat a MW and the current WW champ. Ironically Bellator makes more sense right now ranking wise than the UFC does.

Moose because of size, skill. I see him getting Rory with the jab. At WW, Rory can beat anyone. Ay MW, he may be a little small.

That said, Moose may take it easy, Rory is extremely confident right now, young, prime, & if he's big under-dog, can't hate on the bet

Back