Mousasi opens up -460 in some areas but.....

Franklin U.

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I expect that number to come off and adjusted to over -600. This is no knock on Shlemenko, I just think if they want people to bet Alexander - odds need to be more enticing.
I think Mousasi will open up in most places-650 or so today.

Anyways, hope Mousasi not looking past this guy.

Mousasi does open up In the area of -650 and is now over -725 just about everywhere.

Moose will destroy him, so its safe money either way - just need to increase the 0s.

Shlemenko is no slouch. I think this fight could go either way. I do favor Mousasi to win, but I wouldn't be surprised if Shlemenko did.

I wonder how much of this fight will be on the feet, very competitive there. Schlemenko is in the fight as long as it stays upright. Once it hits the mat though it's a wrap.

As of 9;35 est- The average betting odds between a major 12 outfits is :

Mousasi -780
Shlemenko +550

Gegard a massive favorite so if you do like Shlemenko tonight would be the night to throw some cabbage down.
Again, as long as Gegard not looking past tough russian.....his fight to lose.

Let's take care of business, Gegard.

I don't count Shlemenko out against anyone on the feet. That's not an easy fight for anyone with the tricks. Moose is a thousand times better on the ground and he's a better striker though so it should be him.

they always start bellator at 9pm on west coast, will have to wait a few hours to watch him lose

or win i guess

I thought Shlemenko should have gotten that decision. I had him winning the second and obviously the third round. The second could have gone either way though. Certainly not what I'd call a robbery, but I didn't agree with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back