Mousasi pretty much Nailed it with this....

Ezekiel 25:17

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
“Like Yoel Romero, I believe should have got his title shot a long time ago and he probably would have beaten Michael Bisping but they kept giving him fight after fight after fight until he lost. Now he has to win another couple fights before he another title shot.

“They can make your road to the title very difficult or they can just hand it to you with how they do with certain fighters.

Pretty much sums up the UFC in a nutshell these days.

That is is true.

However, Yoel beat Souza, and Whitaker beat Yoel, so Whitaker "Should" be next in line.

P.s didn't Yoel test positive(too many beers can thinks straight).

Personally, I dont think GSP should be getting a free title shot before these guys but Whitaker is injured and that is how the cookie crumbles..

pss. GSP = PPV buys.

PPV buys = $$$

That is how the world works.

That is is true.

However, Yoel beat Souza, and Whitaker beat Yoel, so Whitaker "Should" be next in line.

Personally, I dont GSP should be getting a shot a shot before these guys but Whitaker is injured and that is how the cookie crumbles.

pss. GSP = PPV buys.
I think he was basically acquitted due to tainted supplements

"tainted supplements" That is like the high school equivalent of "the dog ate my homework"
Yeah also what are the odds that the dude who looks like an action figure at 40 just so happens to be the one who had tainted supplements

That is is true.

Personally, I dont think GSP should be getting a free title shot before these guys but Whitaker is injured and that is how the cookie crumbles..

pss. GSP = PPV buys.

PPV buys = $$$

That is how the world works.
when bisping won the belt, he should have fought jacare, romero and then maybe whitaker if whitaker was still on a streak.....

jacare and romero spent years working their way up only to have their turns denied because a career-long gatekeeper wants to take a retirement lap while holding the title and the division hostage.....its bs.....

bisping can have money fights without the belt.....

i will not look at gsp as a legit 2 division champ if he wins the belt from bisping and never defends it....

Jacare, Yoel, Mousasi.

It's been hard to get excited for that division because being a contender doesn't seem to matter.

Last edited:
when bisping won the belt, he should have fought jacare, romero and then maybe whitaker if whitaker was still on a streak.....

jacare and romero spent years working their way up only to have their turns denied because a career-long gatekeeper wants to take a retirement lap while holding the title and the division hostage.....its bs.....

bisping can have money fights without the belt.....

i will not look at gsp as a legit 2 division champ if he wins the belt from bisping and never defends it....

True but to fair Bisping earned it. It took him 10 years and like 20 fights getting demolished by Hendo and Vitor to get the title fight and become champion. that is legendary IMHO..

Maybe that is why he avoided those guys?

Yes, but Bisping wouldn't have fought all of them. The first of any of those three would have meant the end of his reign then and there.

I love Moose but you knew this bitch was a headcase when you hooked up with her.

UFC has always been known to play favorites, Gegard had to have some inkling that they weren't gonna promote him properly and now that he's in Spikeforce, I think all parties (especially fellow UFC MW's) are happy about it.

Sucks for us purists but, it's been that type of year lol

Yeah also what are the odds that the dude who looks like an action figure at 40 just so happens to be the one who had tainted supplements

ATT has unparalleled access to tainted supplements.

Anabolic Top Team.

True but to fair Bisping earned it. It took him 10 years and like 20 fights getting demolished by Hendo and Vitor to get the title fight and become champion. that is legendary IMHO..

Maybe that is why he avoided those guys?

none of those guys cared about fighting bisping....they only cared about the title....he should have relinquished it before fighting hendo if that was the fight he wanted.....

Yes, but Bisping wouldn't have fought all of them. The first of any of those three would have meant the end of his reign then and there.
then he should have said 'i dont want to fight them....i vacate the title.....'

the ufc mw division is one of the biggest jokes in the sport now.....

the mw title hasnt been contested by a top contender since 2015......its 5-7 fights overdue....

Last edited:
Yes, its all about money these days not about who actually deserves it based on performance.

It's such a shame because MMA is one of my favourite "sports" and it would be even better if they managed/organized it as a real sport.

But it's entertainment and entertainment is about money and that will not change, it's going even more in the wrong direction the last years.

Meanwhile in Bellator John Salter is riding a six fight streak all finishes, including a former Bellator champ and former Bellator title contender, then gets a guy who is 1-1 in Bellator while Sakara gets a title shot and Moose vs. Storm is for the next shot.

Bellator does this too, Moose is just the beneficiary now.

exactomundo!
They tested his supplements and found him to be correct. Was not a 6 month wait, it was pretty much off the bat. Throw hate and shade all you want to. But he was admonished for his positive, and provided something that USADA scratched their heads too. But with sherdog its guilty until people stop hating for a while for it to die down. Fuck you.
<3>

Back