Mousasi - Shlemenko

Who'll win this?

• Total voters

KYS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mousasi is fighting Alexander "Storm" Shlemenko on October 20 in the Bellator 185 main event. Shlemenko is the number one contender in Bellator's MW division.

That's the man: http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Alexander-Shlemenko-14461

Just like Mousasi, the 33 year-old Russian has many fights in his resume and he fought more well-known guys in recent years. Unfortunately I haven't seen any of his fights.

Does anyone here think he stands a decent chance against the Moose?

Not really.

I say Moose murders him.

Yes, Shlemenko has a punchers chance to win. Shlemenko has some of the most devastating liver shots you will ever see, if he lands 1 it's over for Mousasi.

Alexander-Shlemenko-knockout-Maiquel-Falcao.gif

storm.gif

nzp85np.gif

Yes, Shlemenko has a punchers chance to win. Shlemenko has some of the most devastating liver shots you will ever see, if he lands 1 it's over for Mousasi.

Alexander-Shlemenko-knockout-Maiquel-Falcao.gif

storm.gif
<{dayum}> Those are fucking brutal.

I respect Shlemenko and he'd probably be somewhere between 8 and 12 in UFC 185 so anything is possible but only way Mousasi loses if he literally didn't train for fight and overlooking a tough guy like this. He's done it before but I think he realizes that there are alot of people that think Bellator just got the best middleweight in world so I'm expecting prime Gegard for the show.

He'll be a significant favorite.....i don't even know how much and I'm usually on point with these things.

I can't believe I'm saying this but my mind says Moose but my heart says Shlemenko. War Storm!!!

I think Moose will work his ground game and win by sub.

<{dayum}> Those are fucking brutal.

I agree you don't see many fighters throwing liver shots but Shlemenko loves throwing them and you can clearly see the looks on the faces of the fighters on the receiving end of the punch how it completely incapacitates them. Shlemenko comes up with some crazy moves spinning back elbow and brutal knees when he can get them in.
Alexander%2BShlemenko%2BSpinning%2BBack%2BFist%2BKO%2BMelvin%2BManhoef%2BBellator%2B133.gif

Alexander_Shlemenko_vs._Brett_Cooper_5.gif

When this fight takes place I don't expect to see Mousasi wanting to stand and bang I expect to see him go for the take down as quickly as possible as the ground seems to be Shlemenko's only weakness.

I agree you don't see many fighters throwing liver shots but Shlemenko loves throwing them and you can clearly see the looks on the faces of the fighters on the receiving end of the punch how it completely incapacitates them. Shlemenko comes up with some crazy moves spinning back elbow and brutal knees when he can get them in.
Alexander%2BShlemenko%2BSpinning%2BBack%2BFist%2BKO%2BMelvin%2BManhoef%2BBellator%2B133.gif

Alexander_Shlemenko_vs._Brett_Cooper_5.gif

When this fight takes place I don't expect to see Mousasi wanting to stand and bang I expect to see him go for the take down as quickly as possible as the ground seems to be Shlemenko's only weakness.
Liver shots are such an effective weapon. I was hoping to find a fighter at some point who uses them frequently.

Damn, now I'm really pumped for the fight.

Moose is more well rounded, bigger and the obvious favorite

I think ppl are underestimating Storm though. Shlemenko by KO

Shlemenko will die in this one

Moose should win but things might get interesting if the fight stays standing. Either way, I'll be tuning in for sure.

Mousasi > Whittaker, Bisping

The smart move is for Moose to take Shlemenko down. Shlemenko's ground game has always been subpar

I love moose saucey he's a great all around fighter and represented well in the UFC.....

BUT,...

THERE'S A MOTHER FUCKING STORM COMING!!!!!<GSPWoah>

Brain says moose but i gotta root for storm man he always gives his full effort ,never boring gives fans a treat.Fully hope they stand and bang will be a great fight.

Back