Mousasi - Shlemenko

Who'll win this?

• Total voters
What a fucking fight I hope this is a five round war shlemenko makes this division funner. I wanna see him vs manhoef rematch and him vs schilling.

I like Sasha's chances.
As long as he avoids an early takedown (or can stall enough off his back to avoid anything serious) and lands some shots to the body, he's got a very good chance of winning.
People have been seriously undervaluing Shlemenko's skills as a striker for a long time now. He's more than competent enough to beat Mousasi on the feet.

He didn't win (at least officially; I half-expect this to be a top-5 robbery of the year contender in a few months), but I was right about the other stuff. Holla.

As for me Shlemenko was robbed, the first round was taken by Musashi, the second was drawn, and the last was taken by Shlemenko.

I voted Shlemenko because I thought this was about who should have won...

The last round could have been a 10-8...moose was done. Good fight I'm thinking a rematch may happen ...the eye damage was definitely a factor

Fuck me, didn’t expect this fight.

Bellator is way more legit than most people pretend. Including SD, since there is no Bellator subforum.

Shlemenko is a great fighter. Losing to someone who is fighting with one eye for almost three rounds.

<36>

Mousasi won 1st decisively and 2nd by the takedown and positonal grappling at the end of the round. Round 3 was all shlemenko but not quite a10-8. That's what I notice about nonufc orgs.... one demensional guys who may also be under sized. A elite mma grappler beat a B- level mma grappler imo. Shlemenko is the same size or smaller than lima!

Fuck me, didn’t expect this fight.

Bellator is way more legit than most people pretend. Including SD, since there is no Bellator subforum.

legit or no there would barely be any threads in a bellator sub forum. theres just been an event with a controverial main event and barely anyone is posting

legit or no there would barely be any threads in a bellator sub forum. theres just been an event with a controverial main event and barely anyone is posting
I was thinking that the fact that there is no subforum makes it harder for people to become aware of Bellator events or the roster.

I don’t want to overthink it, but maybe at some point in the future it might make sense to think of a subforum for the second biggest org.

I was thinking that the fact that there is no subforum makes it harder for people to become aware of Bellator events or the roster.

I don’t want to overthink it, but maybe at some point in the future it might make sense to think of a subforum for the second biggest org.

As bellator continues to rise it should become necessary i reckon

Alexander%2BShlemenko%2BSpinning%2BBack%2BFist%2BKO%2BMelvin%2BManhoef%2BBellator%2B133.gif

Alexander_Shlemenko_vs._Brett_Cooper_5.gif

When this fight takes place I don't expect to see Mousasi wanting to stand and bang I expect to see him go for the take down as quickly as possible as the ground seems to be Shlemenko's only weakness.

I told you all Mousasi could not stand and bang with Shlemenko and when he did his eye got busted. Shlemenko got robbed as he easily got 2 rounds to Mousasi's 1 round. Some of you will say Mousasi took Shlemenko down but he could'n't do anything with him and Shlemenko kept getting out from the bottom. When on the feet it was all Shlemenko so how the fuck could this fight go to Mousasi? And for all those that say Bellator can't compete with UFC fighters bullshit as Shlemenko just showed.

I agree you don't see many fighters throwing liver shots but Shlemenko loves throwing them and you can clearly see the looks on the faces of the fighters on the receiving end of the punch how it completely incapacitates them. Shlemenko comes up with some crazy moves spinning back elbow and brutal knees when he can get them in.
Alexander%2BShlemenko%2BSpinning%2BBack%2BFist%2BKO%2BMelvin%2BManhoef%2BBellator%2B133.gif

Alexander_Shlemenko_vs._Brett_Cooper_5.gif

When this fight takes place I don't expect to see Mousasi wanting to stand and bang I expect to see him go for the take down as quickly as possible as the ground seems to be Shlemenko's only weakness.
Yeah but why would you post the gif with him and Manhoef? The fight was ruled a no contest for obvious reasons. It's ridiculous to use that gif as an example of his skills.

Yes, Shlemenko has a punchers chance to win. Shlemenko has some of the most devastating liver shots you will ever see, if he lands 1 it's over for Mousasi.

Alexander-Shlemenko-knockout-Maiquel-Falcao.gif

storm.gif

nzp85np.gif

Yeah but why would you post the gif with him and Manhoef? The fight was ruled a no contest for obvious reasons. It's ridiculous to use that gif as an example of his skills.

I posted the above GIF's first then I posted the Manhoef GIF in an added post which had my quote that Mousasi couldn't stand and bang with Shlemenko and if he did he would lose. Mousasi tried to stand and bang and IMO lost the fight but was gifted a win by clueless judges. Shlemenko controlled the standup for more minutes than Mousasi controlled on the ground.

Back