Mousasi vs Rory > Bisping vs GSP

You don’t like facts I take it. Move along retard. You were already banned as toner.
Shut up retard. Everyone knows you’re a troll. No one takes you seriously. That’s why no one ever likes your trash posts.

Shut up retard. Everyone knows you’re a troll. No one takes you seriously. That’s why no one ever likes your trash posts.

LMAO ok toner. You call me a troll yet you were banned as toner for being a troll. Hmmmmmm dumbshit!

GSP vs Bisping had the allure of an unpredictable fight, with arguments on either side. This fight just seems like a really bad idea for Rory to most people.

Rory v Moose is definitely a more legit fight.
But GSP has alot of fans and his people enjoyed seeing him fight and claim the title even if they knew Bisping wasn't truly the best MW.
Fans can enjoy what they want, it's the UFC's responsibility to arrange the best fights they can and I feel that they seriously devalued their product with that circus match.

I love threads like this. People come in and shit on four fighters that I really like for no reason then to bicker over which promotional banner is better. Thanks ts you dick

Mousasi got like 80% finishing rate with around 50 pro fights. <Lmaoo>

Gonna be a tough night for Rory.

Okay?

I don't see why we have to compare. I very much looked forward to (and enjoyed) GSP/Bisping and I will do the same with Rory/Moose.

I can see people trying to compare the two but to bash fighters to sell your story is lame. Im with you man, I looked forward to and was very happy with GSP vs Bisping and I hope the same for this fight.

Also just a random story, I watched gsp vs bisping with a group of friends who are casuals but been watchin mma since Pride ppvs and the Liddell era. As a group, I've never seen more cheering and high fiving after a fight as I did with GSP vs Bisping. It was even more grand than when we watched Wand rape choke/KO Jardine.

Rory vs Moose is amazing on paper but no shot it has the same significance of the GSP fight. That really was something special if you look at it objectively

I guess. But Rory is giving up a ton of size to Moose, moreso than GSP to Bisping probably ... and I think everyone knew GSP was going to beat Bisping just on skill alone. I think mousasi and rory are both extremely skilled, so its a better matchup overall but I think the size/strength difference will be way more important in their matchup.

It's strange the TS mentions Bisping vs GSP, but not these two true kings of the division
images.jpeg

I'd pick GSP/Bisping over a Mousasi fight 10/10 times.

I find Mousasi one of the most boring fighters in MMA.

He hasn't been entertaining since DREAM.

GSP lost to Hendricks and retired (4 years)
Bisping got lucky against Rockhold and got smashed by ancient Hendo and Silva. That Leites decision was also BS. He got dropped by CB as well.

Mousasi and Rory are in their primes, both of them champs and evolving each time we see them.

I agree, Rory and Mousasi is nothing compared to GSP vs Bisping, by skill or magnitude

BJ Penn vs GSP II > Mousasi vs Rory

Back