Moves you wouldn’t do on a training partner...

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
Need some dick moves you can do in no gi. I’m talking stuff that is easy to perform.
Keep in mind I train with mma guys so your typical knee on the groin, elbow in the ribs, crossface of justice really is par for the course when we train.
Need neck cranks or something that will leave a little bit of lasting damage, but not something that will take a partner out like a flying scissor takedown.

So far all I really got is cranking guillotines and d’arces even though I know I won’t finish them.

Oh and for the people who will tell me something about not training or communication or something... I’m just asking for a friend

Last edited:
Need some dick moves

monkey_steals_the_peach.jpg

Full speed roleta sweep, sit down when you are on a standing guillotine you want more? Stacking and jumping on him. The list goes on and on.

That's a small chance of extreme damage.
Lol. He’s referring to the ridiculous white belt thread on how focused he was on jumping guard and everyone was shitting on him telling him it was dangerous and ineffective for both parties

Full speed roleta sweep, sit down when you are on a standing guillotine you want more? Stacking and jumping on him. The list goes on and on.
That’s a pretty sick move.
I’d have to drill that to pull that off for sure... if I really wanted to spike them, I think it would be easier to just give up my back and monkey roll them on their faces though

Nothing better than actually using PROPER shoulder pressure downward directly into their throat (read NOT JAW). When you can pass to mount or from Halfguard and you DON'T and they tap from the pressure. Holding onto stuff to long and cranking necks is just being a little bitch because you can't have a conversation with a person you don't like.

Nothing better than actually using PROPER shoulder pressure downward directly into their throat (read NOT JAW). When you can pass to mount or from Halfguard and you DON'T and they tap from the pressure. Holding onto stuff to long and cranking necks is just being a little bitch because you can't have a conversation with a person you don't like.
I’m not in a position of power when it comes to training partner hierarchy. Think of it like having a conversation with a boss or superior who cheapshots you... Not gonna go the way you like or intend.

Lol. He’s referring to the ridiculous white belt thread on how focused he was on jumping guard and everyone was shitting on him telling him it was dangerous and ineffective for both parties
download.jpg

I’m not in a position of power when it comes to training partner hierarchy. Think of it like having a conversation with a boss or superior who cheapshots you... Not gonna go the way you like or intend.
So you think by doing cheapshots back to them it won't make it worse and them ripping armbars on you because you are already in the inferior position?

So you think by doing cheapshots back to them it won't make it worse and them ripping armbars on you because you are already in the inferior position?
The thing is, im only in an inferior position on paper. (Think team captain or person whos been on the team the longest)
In the training room its a different story because 1) its not a true fight and 2) some people have more dangerous styles than others.

Also this has been going on for about a year and honestly doing nothing is always the worse option. Its sink or swim everyday and the people I train with are going to go extremely hard on you regardless of how much they like/dislike your training practices.

Think of it like training at team alpha male for amateurs. Like they say... dont hate the player, hate the game. (Its the environment)

Lmao. Sorry man but that was the worst thread I’ve seen on here in months
I mean, I have VERY thick skin so no worries. But I still think some of the... "abrasive responses" were a little unfair. Long story short, I like having elaborations of things. "He knows more than me, and he says no, so that's all I need" IS fine and all but I like a little more so that's why I was dragging it out longer. Which may be why I seemed "focused on jumping guard", but if you read the thread, I'm actually agreeing with everyone in the end.

There are countless "dick moves" you can pull. The real question is why do them? The answer is there is no real reason to do this shit.

While you're trying to grind your knuckle into the side of their neck or some crap they are figuring out how to reverse you.

The best dick move is to just relentlessly tap someone over and over... they get mad and upset which in turn makes it even easier to spam those rapid fire taps.

The thing is, im only in an inferior position on paper. (Think team captain or person whos been on the team the longest)
In the training room its a different story because 1) its not a true fight and 2) some people have more dangerous styles than others.

Also this has been going on for about a year and honestly doing nothing is always the worse option. Its sink or swim everyday and the people I train with are going to go extremely hard on you regardless of how much they like/dislike your training practices.

Think of it like training at team alpha male for amateurs. Like they say... dont hate the player, hate the game. (Its the environment)
How about get in a better/dominant position and submit them...or stay in mount. Don't be a dick just because you aren't top dog. Being a dick to be a dick is just....dumb.

There are countless "dick moves" you can pull. The real question is why do them? The answer is there is no real reason to do this shit.

While you're trying to grind your knuckle into the side of their neck or some crap they are figuring out how to reverse you.

The best dick move is to just relentlessly tap someone over and over... they get mad and upset which in turn makes it even easier to spam those rapid fire taps.
How about get in a better/dominant position and submit them...or stay in mount. Don't be a dick just because you aren't top dog. Being a dick to be a dick is just....dumb.
The thing is ive been cheapshotted in practice many many times and its not a big deal, but more recently these cheapshots have happened outside of training when we are just hanging out. I suspect its because of my easy going demeanor and the fact that recently I have been positionally dominant and submitting this man.... Its gotten to the point where I just want to get him back. Im never going to hang out with him outside of training anymore either.

And it wasnt just a cheapshot.. It was a neck/spinal injury...He speared me from behind like a diving football tackle when I wasnt looking. Very bad whiplash. And he did it twice in the span of 2-3 weeks

Last edited:
Heel hooks? I went to training yesterday and saw guys go crazy for them lmao. They are all into this new meta. I like it, but am not crazy for it. I saw some guys crank the heel hook with all they got, lol.

These are dangerous moves don't try it in training. I don't advocate violence, there are other things you can do to hurt this guy.

The thing is ive been cheapshotted in practice many many times and its not a big deal, but more recently these cheapshots have happened outside of training when we are just hanging out. I suspect its because of my easy going demeanor and the fact that recently I have been positionally dominant and submitting this man.... Its gotten to the point where I just want to get him back. Im never going to hang out with him outside of training anymore either.

And it wasnt just a cheapshot.. It was a neck/spinal injury...He speared me from behind like a diving football tackle when I wasnt looking. Very bad whiplash. And he did it twice in the span of 2-3 weeks
Walk up to him and start a conversation with him. Have a friend assume the turtle position right behind his legs. As soon as they are in position give him a good shove right in the chest. Then just enjoy the lols.

disclaimer: only do this on the mats

Back