Movie About Man’s Sexual Relationship With Underage Boy Selected As Best Picture By LA Critics

Why, nobody does anything to.your people. It's you guys that are always killing our people.

I'd watch it if they go all the way to where Mohamed has sex with a dude and flies away on a rainbow dick.

:eek:

maybe he should run for Senate as a republican

I haven't seen the film but I'm not surprised. One, critics love provocative stuff, especially stuff like this that delves into taboo alternative sex.

But also films like these have the potential to be very interesting. Think about it, if you had to watch either a film like this or a film about a romance between two people in their mid to late 20s, which do you think would be more likely to provide the more unique film experience?

Its like the difference between a film about an African child soldier or another Michael Bay US army commercial like the one about Benghazi. I'd rather watch the former tbh.

Bro did you catch Beasts from No Nation? Incredible film and I expected it to get a lot more attention than it did.

Bro did you catch Beasts from No Nation? Incredible film and I expected it to get a lot more attention than it did.
Nah but I did see it available on Netflix and it seemed like the kind of film I would enjoy. I'd rather watch that than the Bay film I mentioned.

Hollywood, and the media, isn't pushing for the normalization of pedophilia, no sir. Where are all the leftists now to call us nuts for saying this was next after the trans rights push?

Deny, deny, deny.

The left doesn't create anything, it only subverts. Guess (((who))) invented that?

Nah but I did see it available on Netflix and it seemed like the kind of film I would enjoy. I'd rather watch that than the Bay film I mentioned.

I hate when people shit on Bay lol. Beasts of No Nation left me drained when I watched it. Seriously incredible film, best war film since Black Hawk Down in my opinion.

I hate when people shit on Bay lol. Beasts of No Nation left me drained when I watched it. Seriously incredible film, best war film since Black Hawk Down in my opinion.

Yea I really liked that movie. Very sad though.

Just image if some author presents a movie about :
1) a low middle class family where : spouses still love each other despise they were married form 30 years.
2) they have 1 daugher and 1 son that are both straight.
the girl is 16 years old and is still virgin she attend the high school but struggle in math . A friend want bang her and try to have her drunk but she refuses.
The boy has not particolary issues, he cannot succeded at football but may be a good swimmer.
3) the family has financial issues with the bank but overcome the,
And, oh maym they are white.

The horror screams fills the horizon, the director went lynched at sunset.

If you make a movie about mass murder does that mean you tolerate murder?

At face value a 24 year old having sexual relations with a 17 year old sounds quite mild. But here are a few things that need to be though of.

1). The same states that list 17 as the age of consent also have Statutory Rape Laws which are usually enforced if the 17 year old is a female and the 21 or older person is a male. I personally know of cases first hand in which a few guys were bangin 17 and under females but got away with it because the mother of the female was okay with it. But I can talk about three different cases that I know of in which the mom either was not okay with it OR she didn't like the boyfriend and managed to get 'ole boy in some trouble with the law. Why some of these states give 17 the age of consent while still having Statutory Rape Laws (which apply to 17 year olds) is completely beyond me.

2). A movie about a 24 year old having sexual relations with a 17 year old is merely a proverbial "foot in the door". The goal is to walk all the way in and get comfortable (i.e. make the people comfortable with adult-child sexual relations). It's just a matter of time before more movies and documentaries and so-called 'studies' and symposiums and an overall movement takes place pushing for people to accept pedophilia. The sexual relations age gap within the overall movement will get bigger and bigger. Today, it's a movie about a 24 year old and a 17 year old. Next flick will be about a 28 year old and a 15 year old. Then it will be a 33 year old and a 14 year old. And they will keep going unless enough sensible people stand up and put a stop to it.

3). The very people ITT who are pointing fingers at posters who express disdain at this film and what it represents and labeling them as extreme or conspiracy nuts are the same people who will then point their fingers at them and telling them to "get with the times" and "this is the 21st century" and "love is love", blah, blah, blah once pedophilia becomes widely accepted and no longer frowned upon. And don't think for a second it cannot happen in the U.S. because immoral dumb asses accept this nonsense in other parts of the world and America herself is chock full of immoral dumb asses.

Last edited:
Back