Movie Pass: 10$ A Month For 1 Free Movie A Day In Theaters

I forgot about the cinema closest to me having a Flashback Cinema where they play an older movie each week on Sunday and Wednesday. The next 3 are Clue, Ghostbusters, and The Shining. I'm gonna try to catch all 3 of those, so instead of Happy Death Day tomorrow I'm gonna go with Clue. This is a good opportunity to watch some of the classics on the big screen for the first time.

Yeah, I've been seeing so much shit that the theater is starting to feel like home. When I went to see The Foreigner the other day, I was like, fuck I was just here a few days ago.

I'll probably go see Happy Death Day tomorrow and then sometimes this weekend or next week I'll go see GeoStorm and Only the Brave.

Sounds a lot like my schedule tbh, I say the Foreigner a few days ago and am going to see Happy Death Day tomorrow. Lots of shit coming out this weekend though, The Snowman might be the first movie I see of the new releases.

I forgot about the cinema closest to me having a Flashback Cinema where they play an older movie each week on Sunday and Wednesday. The next 3 are Clue, Ghostbusters, and The Shining. I'm gonna try to catch all 3 of those, so instead of Happy Death Day tomorrow I'm gonna go with Clue. This is a good opportunity to watch some of the classics on the big screen for the first time.

Clue's such a great fucking movie! I'd love to check it out in the theater.

The Snowman might be the first movie I see of the new releases.

Be careful.

Capture.png

Be careful.

Capture.png

I never trust critics, especially when it comes to anything remotely horror, also it's based a book that I never read and I have almost zero expectations for it, I just want a semi fun Horror/Thriller.

I've never seen it. I think I'll love it based off the trailer.

Say whaaaaaaat? Never seen Clue? How the fuck did that happen?

It's a hell of a fun movie. I went through a phase a few years ago where I watched it over and over.

I never trust critics, especially when it comes to anything remotely horror, also it's based a book that I never read and I have zero expectations for it, I just want a semi fun Horror/Thriller.

Well you'll have to let us know how it is.

I'd be down to check it out, but GeoStorm and Only the Brave are ahead of it on my list.

Well you'll have to let us know how it is.

I'd be down to check it out, but GeoStorm and Only the Brave are ahead of it on my list.

Geostorm does look like some dumb fun for sure, I'll probably end up checking that out as well this weekend. Only The Brave looks like a solid drama as well, but an indie theater near me is showing The Exorcist on Sunday so that will likely occupy one of my movie slots this weekend.

Say whaaaaaaat? Never seen Clue? How the fuck did that happen?

It's a hell of a fun movie. I went through a phase a few years ago where I watched it over and over.

I've never really heard much about it honestly. I remember hearing someone say Tim Curry was great in it but that's about it. I'm pretty excited that the first time I'll watch it will be in a theater.

I've never really heard much about it honestly. I remember hearing someone say Tim Curry was great in it but that's about it. I'm pretty excited that the first time I'll watch it will be in a theater.

I guess you're too young. Probably needed to grow up in the 80s to understand its cultural relevance.

I'd pay extra money to not go to the theater. The theater sucks because people are inconsiderate assholes.

I'd pay extra money to not go to the theater. The theater sucks because people are inconsiderate assholes.

I don't really run into any shit audiences unless I go at high traffic times or on discount days, for the most part the audiences I see movies with are pretty chill.

I don't really run into any shit audiences unless I go at high traffic times or on discount days, for the most part the audiences I see movies with are pretty chill.

Maybe it's because I live in a city with a lot of Mormons, and Mormons tend to be polite people, but I never have any trouble beyond the rare occurrence when some dickhead decides to bring a baby into the theater. Luckily that doesn't happen often though.

This sounds like a good idea but to be honest there arent a lot of movies I'm particularly interested in *absolutely having* to go to the theater to watch a movie. Could be fun for cheap date nights but to be honest the last time I really wanted to go to the theater to watch a movie was the last Batman. lol And that was like what, 5 years ago?

Got mine yesterday, won't let me log in my app. Bummer. I got unlucky still waiting for password reset. Still no email.

I rarely run into bad audiences.

There may be a few annoyances hear and their but not enough to ruin my viewing experience tbh.

UPDATE: I just got my card. Gonna test it out tomorrow to see if this thing works like a charm or not.

UPDATE: Card worked like a charm. Wanted to use it ASAP so I saw the next available movie which was Kingsman: The Golden Circle. No issues, kid swiped it and handed me my ticket. Fun(ny) movie too.

@shadow_priest_x Looks like I'm back to watching Happy Death Day today. The Flashback Cinema was axed because it wasn't doing well, so no Clue. I guess I'll have to watch it on the small screen instead.

I was pretty pumped to catch an older movie each week. As soon as I get my card they shut it down.:mad:

Back