Movies or TV Series, Which One do You Prefer?

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whether it's a movie or a series, I often have a hard time picking something to watch. I watch movies pretty regularly but do spend a lot of time browsing before I finally settle on something.

With series it's worst because I feel like it's something you have to commit to so I haven't watched that many.

But a good series is always fun to watch, although it can be time consuming and can sometimes turn out to be a disappointment.

For example, The Walking Dead was really good for a while but eventually went downhill. I felt like I should stick with it in hopes that it got better but finally decided to drop it last season. So the whole thing kind of feels like it was waste of time.

But there are other series such as Breaking Bad which were amazing from beginning to end. So very much worth it.

Movies usually last between 90-120 minutes. You watch them, you get the entire story and can move on after that.

Series have shorter episodes but you don't get the entire story. You have to follow the entire thing to eventually get to a conclusion. But the process can be really fun.

Which one do you prefer?

Last edited:
Tv series. They have really stepped up their game, really using their platform to explore the key characters and develop the story. A show like true detective wouldn’t really be a remarkable movie but when it was really given room to go through its whole story I was amazing.
Hopefully this tread continues although I was horribly disappointed with “the deuce” so far

I prefer a well done series for character growth.

The Shield FTW

Back