Movies you hate but nobody else does.

Sir Galahad

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
This a counter point to the other thread. I hated "Watchmen" and actually walked out of the theatre before it ended.

What's your most hated film? Let the hating commence!!

the Dark Knight Rises

Tilted knowing how much people think that movie is a work of art

I thought The Hangover was garbage but everyone else seems to love it for some reason.

Both ANCHORMAN movies

I tried to like them.

Boondock Saints. I only saw it once, many years ago, but I don't think that I have ever met anyone else that thought that it sucked.

EDIT: It figures. I like every single movie that has been posted before me and own them all on Blu Ray lol.

Last edited:
The Goonies. I've never even seen it, but I hate the idea of it. I've specifically avoided watching it for over 30 years of life, sometimes even leaving the room if it's on at a place I am at.

All of those kids movies like The Sandlot, Little Giants, etc, they did absolutely nothing for me.

The Goonies. I've never even seen it, but I hate the idea of it. I've specifically avoided watching it for over 30 years of life, sometimes even leaving the room if it's on at a place I am at.
All of those kids movies like The Sandlot, Little Giants, etc, they did absolutely nothing for me.
What about Stand by Me?

Last edited:
The Godfather

fucking smarmy ass mob movies. total borefest.

I didn't like Watchmen either.

Everything after 300 by Zack Snyder is a miss for me.

What about Stand by Me?
I could take it or leave it. I appreciate it more than the others I mentioned, because at least it gets somewhere, and it doesn't hurt that Family Guy slapped it around years ago.

images

Gladiator

It's an overrated, vacuous quilt.

Boondock Saints. I only saw it once, many years ago, but I don't think that I have ever met anyone else that thought that it sucked.

EDIT: It figures. I like every single movie that has been posted before me and own them all on Blu Ray lol.
People swear by it for some reason, but I couldn't get more than about 20 minutes into the movie. Right about the time when Willem Dafoe gets his own entrance music and then dances around the crime scene with classical music playing I tapped out.

Pretty much every super hero movie except Guardians of the Galaxy for me.

Edit: Especially Deadpool

Back