Movies with great twist endings

One that has yet to have been mentioned:

220px-Basic_movie.jpg

I’m shocked no one has mentioned this yet.

p161581_v_v8_ab.jpg

Bale having a twin blew me the fuck away the first time I saw it

One of my personal favorite movies. The first time I saw it, I was blown away. So much better than “The Illusionist”, which was a good movie as well. Bowie and Serkis were great.

Not to mention that plot twist with Hugh Jackman’s character having to murder himself every time he did Tesla’s version of the “Transported Man”. Bale not having a real life twin made it easy to dismiss that twins might have been involved in the story line.

One of my personal favorite movies. The first time I saw it, I was blown away. So much better than “The Illusionist”, which was a good movie as well. Bowie and Serkis were great.

Not to mention that plot twist with Hugh Jackman’s character having to murder himself every time he did Tesla’s version of the “Transported Man”. Bale not having a real life twin made it easy to dismiss that twins might have been involved in the story line.

I loved both movies. Prestige was more weird.

The one with Mia Khalifa and her mom inviting Mia's BF for dinner
Is that the one where they don’t screw but instead have deep political discussion about Israel and the current political climate of the Middle East?

1. Original Planet of the Apes
  2. No Way Out
  3. Sixth Sense

The Village

Thread said great twist.. Not bad twist. It ended like, oh... it's all a dream.

The Village
The Game
Jacob's Ladder
Usual Suspects
Sixth Sense
Shutter Island
Memento
Chinatown

Dark city.
Se7en.
Fight club
The village

I thought up my above reply before seeing you two named The Village as well. I'm surprised more than one person said this film. It was bad man.. One of the few films, I rolled my eyes so bad. The close second was probably Legion, the 2010 film. The freaking dildo as Archangel weapon man..

If you show 'the village' to somebody that hasn't seen it before, you will remember how hard that twist really is.

This..

To contribute to the thread:
Se7en - mentioned numerous time itt.
Usual Suspect - again mentioned.
The Machinist
Triangle - 2009 starring Melissa George

Thread said great twist.. Not bad twist. It ended like, oh... it's all a dream.

I thought up my above reply before seeing you two named The Village as well. I'm surprised more than one person said this film. It was bad man.. One of the few films, I rolled my eyes so bad. The close second was probably Legion, the 2010 film. The freaking dildo as Archangel weapon man..

This..

To contribute to the thread:
Se7en - mentioned numerous time itt.
Usual Suspect - again mentioned.
The Machinist
Triangle - 2009 starring Melissa George

The village wasn't that bad.

Shattered (1991) with Tom Berenger and Bob Hoskins.
Presumed Innocent (1990) with Harrison Ford.

Both movies seem to be mostly forgotten but good films with twist endings.

Back