Movies You Hate

I don't think I've ever watched a movie and hated it. I've stayed away from movies out of expecting to hate them though, like Forest Gump, Titanic etc. Oh, and there are actors I hate and whose movies I avoid - like Tom Hanks. Can't stand his face. Litterally his face.

95% of all movies released in the last 10 or so years. I watched the new Ghostbusters finally last night, I redeemed my digital code for Bladerunner 2049 and the app I used I guess gave me 2 free movies and Ghostbusters 2016 was one of them, so I checked it out and it was so fucking ridiculously bad I legit felt sorry for everyone involved, sad shit.

American Hustle

Terribly overrated. Some were comparing it to Good Fellas....

<{cruzshake}>

Inception too.

Movies about dancing

Agreed, but would possibly watch "Honey", for obvious reasons..

20ce38f9cc9a3b651dca81810ed7797d.gif

giphy.gif

She’s pretty. But wouldn’t watch that.

My wife used to be a dancer. When we first started dating and I was still eager to impress her, I had to watch more dance movies than I wanted to. Only thing I could do to get through it was get baked and perv on the female dancers.

Most formulaic plots EVER.

My wife used to be a dancer. When we first started dating and I was still eager to impress her, I had to watch more dance movies than I wanted to. Only thing I could do to get through it was get baked and perv on the female dancers.

Most formulaic plots EVER.
They do have great physiques. Lucky you!

Xmen The Last Stand
Xmen Apocalypse
Star Wars The Last Jedi
Aliens vs Predators
The Resident Evil series
Dragon Ball Evolution
Most of Adam Sandler's movies
Star Wars Attack of the Clones
Spider-Man 3
Hustle and Flow
Ghostbusters (chick version)

The Phantom Menace.
I really anticipated that movie and wanted to walk out of it. But I had come to a midnight showing with my wife and she wanted to stay through.

The Phantom Menace.
I really anticipated that movie and wanted to walk out of it. But I had come to a midnight showing with my wife and she wanted to stay through.

I thought The Phantom Menace was just about tolerable. It was Attack of the Clones that did me in. Not watched any of the Star Wars movies since. It was that bad.

Lord of the fucking Rings trilogy. Complete bag of shit.

How da fuck does the departed have two nominations on the first page.

I've seen it mentioned quite a bit lately. I guess i'm one of the few that enjoyed that movie.
Not just you it is a classic and considered one of the best of the gangster genre. The only people I have met who disliked are neckbeards talking about how they like he HK original more

I thought The Phantom Menace was just about tolerable. It was Attack of the Clones that did me in. Not watched any of the Star Wars movies since. It was that bad.
I saw it in bad conditions, right up under the projection booth, clickity clack.

So I saw it again, hoping I'd missed greatness.
What a poorly scripted mess.

I quite liked TFA despite the safe rehash of IV. Ridley was emotional and compelling. It felt good leaving the theater with a shade of the feeling I got after the original trilogy.
I was 13 when I'd last had them good Star Warsy feels.

Back