Movies You Hate

I saw it in bad conditions, right up under the projection booth, clickity clack.

So I saw it again, hoping I'd missed greatness.
What a poorly scripted mess.

I quite liked TFA despite the safe rehash of IV. Ridley was emotional and compelling. It felt good leaving the theater with a shade of the feeling I got after the original trilogy.
I was 13 when I'd last had them good Star Warsy feels.

I'll probably get round to watching TFA eventually. I just got burned so bad by attack of the clones. Me and a mate watched it great circumstances- Movie theatre pretty much to ourselves at 3am, sharing a bottle of nice scotch. Dull, boring, and a waste of a good budget. Characters were bland. In the grand scheme of things in terms of the overall storyline, fuck all happened.

Not going to lie, I preferred the holiday special- At least it had some good cringe comedy moments.

It was just on tv rise of the silver surfer what a piece of shit ruined 3 great characters. Silver surfer, galactus and Dr doom are great characters whom ever wrote this abomination should be fired.

I'll probably get round to watching TFA eventually. I just got burned so bad by attack of the clones. Me and a mate watched it great circumstances- Movie theatre pretty much to ourselves at 3am, sharing a bottle of nice scotch. Dull, boring, and a waste of a good budget. Characters were bland. In the grand scheme of things in terms of the overall storyline, fuck all happened.

Not going to lie, I preferred the holiday special- At least it had some good cringe comedy moments.
You had to sit through that terrible romance.
I recall laughing in the theater when a scene changed (altering the emotional tone rapidly) and to emphasize it, the score sweeps into this violin dominated love theme as forced as the romance. It was jarring.

I watch the Holiday Special every year. The nostalgic feels are intense. It has teevee commercials and things I clearly recall from when I was eight or whatever.

Except Leo, he's not a particularly good actor. The scenes themselves created more tension than he conveyed through his acting.
Meh I bought him as a u dercover cop teetering on the edge. I felt like Nicholson was over the top but he was balanced out well by ray Winston who owned his part.

Fast & Furious franchise
We Were Soldiers
Harry Potter franchise
Batman vs Superman, Suicide Squad, Justice League
Alien vs Predator

I feel like one has to have a room temp iq to enjoy the F and F rubbish.

Blubberella
Bratz: The Movie
Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star
Double Down
Fateful Findings
Grown Ups 2
The Last Vampire on Earth
Pass Thru
Twilight: Breaking Dawn pt.2
Vengeance: A Love Story

Any Adam Sandler pile of steaming shit.

And Will Ferrell isn't funny. Ever.

• Spotlight
  • Birdman
  • 12 Years a Slave
  • Argo
  • The Artist
  • The King's Speech
  • The Hurt Locker
  • Slumdog Millionaire
  • The Departed"
  • Chicago
  • A Beautiful Mind
  • Shakespeare in Love
  • Titanic
  • The English Patient

I was coming here to say that I hate pretty much any movie nominated for an oscar, and movie that tries to make you feel, or any other hipster bullshit "movie critic masterpiece", and this is a great list of just that, hahaha.

Show me action, some comedy, and/or some boobs or you aren't worth my 2+ hours of time.

First off, Leo should have won his oscar for the departed. He outacted everyone in that film.
Second, the HK version was pretty dope. I liked the Morse code scene.

Anything from Terrance Malick. The Tree of life was just god awful.
Argo was boring.
There will be blood was a grueling, terrible experience.
Against the Dark was the worst film i've ever seen.
The Evil Dead remake was alot like The Descent, where you want every character to die because their choices reflect that they don't deserve your sympathy.

Anything with tom cruise or Vin diesel.
I can't stand those two assclowns

Jacob's ladder
Being John Malkovich
Cry Baby
Ghost of Mars
Fast & Furious series
Stargate
Apocalypse Now

Jacob's Ladder is a great film. Apocalypse too.

Why do you dislike them ?
Apocalypse now is a drawn out drug induced version of In the Heart of Darkness that was supposed to be the most realistic depiction of the Vietnam War. I loathe that movie probably more than any other on that list and don't grasp how people could like it.
Jacobs ladder was weird and had no happy ending. I don't like weird. I also need happy endings. No happy ending and I get pissed like I was at the Departed. I wanted to like it because I like Tim Robbins..... but no go.

Well, for starters, about 75% of the MCU movies have been downright dreadful. And the new Star Wars movies are abysmal.

Title says it all

T2
Big
Forrest Gump
Top Gun
The Dark Knight

giphy.gif

Back