Moving to Seattle

yovan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm moving to Seattle in January. Anybody train there?

Yeah I live in Seattle. Do you know whereabouts in Seattle you are going be?

CrazyJames trains in Seattle. We used to be teammates a long time ago in Korea.

I couldn’t tag him in this post. Maybe he deleted his account. PM me and I can get you in touch with him.

Give Gracie Barra Seattle in Sodo a look. Trained there since 2005. Top notch professors in Rodrigo Lopes and Carlos Sievert.

Gracie Barra seems to be the dominant team in Seattle with a strong network. I visited Gracie Barra Ballard and they were really cool and friendly there. Micah Reyes was the head instructor.

I hear lots about Marcelo Alonso and much praise for his school online and through reviews. However, I've heard almost exclusively terrible experiences there where I talk to people in person. I'm curious as I've never been there myself

I train at Gracie Barra Ballard. We have a black belt that lives in West Seattle that makes the drive to our gym almost everyday so he at least thinks its worth the drive.

As far as I've heard visitors really enjoy our school. We are going to be putting brand new mats down soon also. You should check us out.

I train at Gracie Barra Ballard. We have a black belt that lives in West Seattle that makes the drive to our gym almost everyday so he at least thinks its worth the drive.

As far as I've heard visitors really enjoy our school. We are going to be putting brand new mats down soon also. You should check us out.

Yes, I will absolutely drop-in when I get there. Late January. Thanks!

Back