Mr.Putin points out US's and War Room's ridiculous hypocrisy

I wouldn't be surprised if Putin posts in WR from time to time

I wouldn't be surprised if Vladimir Putin is Lucifer Alpha.

Lucifer Alpha has over 100,000 messages on Sherdog.

Most or all users on Sherdog should try to be more like Lucifer Alpha.

Of course, it will take ME a very long time but this one message that I wrote will definitely help me.

Major difference b/t sticking your nose in another country's business and outright invassion and occupation.

This was a good interview didn't expect to watch so much of it. Honestly he shut her down on almost everything by bringing up all the shit we did. It's hard for us to attack anyone for these things and he's right period. The whole ambassador and I don't talk to all my ambassadors scene was fucking hilarious. He made her look like she was a fucking idiot.

This attempt to portray Putin as an honest man of integrity is stunning to watch.

You bots are intellectually and morally bankrupt traitors.
Oh, shut the fuck up. I've posed two questions in this thread, neither of which any of you dishonest fucks have had the balls to answer.
You had no problem with the DNC rigging their own election process, an offense ten times as egregious as some stupid facebook trolls.
Plus, you all praised St. Obama for bending over for Iran, a country that is much more hostile to the US, one that chants Death to America while pursuing nuclear weapons, one that funds global jihad.
You're all full of shit and nobody is buying it.

Oh, shut the fuck up. I've posed two questions in this thread, neither of which any of you dishonest fucks have had the balls to answer.
You had no problem with the DNC rigging their own election process, an offense ten times as egregious as some stupid facebook trolls.
Plus, you all praised St. Obama for bending over for Iran, a country that is much more hostile to the US, one that chants Death to America while pursuing nuclear weapons, one that funds global jihad.
You're all full of shit and nobody is buying it.
A lot more people are "buying it" than you're comfortable admitting but that falls under the "your problem, not mine" enrustlement files.
{<jimmies}
There is no need to be upset.

A lot more people are "buying it" than you're comfortable admitting but that falls under the "your problem, not mine" enrustlement files.
{<jimmies}
There is no need to be upset.
You cannot answer my questions. Why not?
Anybody that is OK with Obama capitulating to Iran has no leg to stand on here, and you fuckning know it. Same with the ones that are OK with the DNC rigging the election process, which, as I've stated is a whole lot more egregious than this Russia bullshit.
Your problem is Trump has broken you. Now go back to posting your usual mindless juvenilia, I'm sure the TARD bigade will be along to polish your knob with likes at how edgy and brave and RESISTANT you are any time now.

You cannot answer my questions. Why not?
Anybody that is OK with Obama capitulating to Iran has no leg to stand on here, and you fuckning know it. Same with the ones that are OK with the DNC rigging the election process, which, as I've stated is a whole lot more egregious than this Russia bullshit.
Your problem is Trump has broken you. Now go back to posting your usual mindless juvenilia, I'm sure the TARD bigade will be along to polish your knob with likes at how edgy and brave and RESISTANT you are any time now.
Why do you think that if someone who used to hold your position does something wrong it must mean you can't be criticised for what you're doing wrong?

oh we do this stuff too?

well we should just bend over then and invite putin to do it to us. stop complaining eh? we deserve it then? cuckery. got it.
it's not cuckery, it's just the highest form of fake outrage.

Consider a scenario that's OK, Obama campaigning for Macron.

that's considered OK.

however, when it comes to Putin, we've got meaningless facebook ads and baseless allegations of hacking (election or otherwise is unclear, narratives changed over time)

Obama's preacher said the same thing and it got Obama in trouble before he was elected. Not God BLESS America. Nah. Fuck that. God DAMN America.

America's chickens…are coming home to roost. We took this country by terror, away from the Sioux, the Apache, the Arowak, the Comanche, the Arapahoe, the Navajo. Terrorism. We took Africans from their country to build our way of ease and kept them enslaved and living in fear. Terrorism. We bombed Granada and killed innocent civilians, babies, non-military personnel. We bombed the black civilian community of Panama with stealth bombers and killed unarmed teenagers and toddlers, pregnant mothers, and hardworking fathers. We bombed Qaddafi's home and killed his child. Blessed are they who bash your children's head against a rock. We bombed Iraq. We killed unarmed civilians trying to make a living. We bombed a plant in Sudan to payback for the attack on our embassy, killed hundreds of hardworking people, mothers and fathers who left home to go that day not knowing that they would never get back home. We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon and we never batted an eye. Kids playing in the playground, mothers picking up children from school, civilians, not soldiers, people just trying to make it day by day.

We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and Black South Africans and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back to our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost.

Not God bless America, God damn America. That's in the Bible, for killing innocent people. God damn America for treating her citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme. The United States government has failed the vast majority of her citizens of African descent. Think about this, think about this.

when she said, “thats justification” his expression said,”you are one more pompous word away from rape”

it's not cuckery, it's just the highest form of fake outrage.

Consider a scenario that's OK, Obama campaigning for Macron.

that's considered OK.

however, when it comes to Putin, we've got meaningless facebook ads and baseless allegations of hacking (election or otherwise is unclear, narratives changed over time)

how is it fake outrage? human beings alllllllll the time do things to other people, while then becoming outraged when it is done to them.

also....lets not pretend that obama campaigning for someone is the same as paying untold numbers of shills and fake social media posters to attempt to influence a population lol. making fake BLM pages and shit. hacking and releasing the info of the DNC, but not the RNC.

we likely do things just as bad as that too. but should we not be outraged when its done to us? should we slap the guy on the back, smile, and shake his hand while demonizing the people who pointed out what hes tried to do? cuckery.

This was a good interview didn't expect to watch so much of it. Honestly he shut her down on almost everything by bringing up all the shit we did. It's hard for us to attack anyone for these things and he's right period. The whole ambassador and I don't talk to all my ambassadors scene was fucking hilarious. He made her look like she was a fucking idiot.
i don't think she cares that much. she asks those all prewritten questions anyway. also, she want's to keep her job, is normal.

So basically Facebook ads and some failed gatherings

Not sure how you concluded they failed, but even if so, if I shoot at you and miss I'm still going to jail. Incompetence shouldn't be rewarded, imo.

Liberals say that alll the time though. That America deserves it.
Glad you changed your AV to an evil character who gets his shit pushed in brutally and horribly and ends up dead. Fitting.
Ah, the insults about my ability to read and write. Listen, I'm not here to decipher and decode all of your inane posts and deconstruct your wording in regards to the things you post here.
Doesn't this mean, "I'm not here to understand what words mean and respond to them in an intelligent manner?"

It bugs me that there's no substance to this shit.

The situation is that Trump palled around with Putin after these indictments backed by support from practically everybody in government and the intelligence community, like he'll be castrated if he says a cross word about Putin. Why the fuckity fucking fuck do you fucking idiots think that is?​

Last edited:
Back