Crime MS-13: El Salvador Arrests Over 6,000 Gang Members After Deadliest Day of Violence in 30 Years

I am from Massachusetts he will not last a year in jail MS-13 or not. This is common practice jail justice. Tons of famous Court cases the person in jail dies in jail if they did what this guy did to a teen.

People are going crazy because liberals are defending the ms13 comment.

Wait until the world see the full aiding and abetting Democrats have done for these animals.

They work non stop to provide them with every gov handout and free program.

Liberal Democrats have become beyond disgusting

An MS-13 gang member known as "Animal" has been sentenced to 40 years in jail for racketeering conspiracy in the murder of an East Boston teen.

Joel Martinez, a/k/a “Animal,” 23, a Salvadoran national formerly of East Boston, faces deportation after he's served his time in prison. He will not face any murder charge, the Suffolk DA's Office added today.

Martinez admitted that on Sept. 20, 2015, he murdered a 15-year-old boy on Trenton Street in East Boston by stabbing him, the U.S. Attorney's Office announced today.

Martinez admitted to an informant he did the killing: “I stabbed the culero three times,” and stated, “He stared at me and he asked me if I was going to, if I was going to stab him. I told him, ‘Yes, the Mara rules you,’” the feds said.

That slaying, federal prosecutors said today in a statement, made him a member of the ruthless gang.

Martinez pleaded guilty to "conspiracy to conduct enterprise affairs through a pattern of racketeering activity, more commonly referred to as RICO conspiracy," officials said. The federal murder charge, officials told the Herald, is only used in the death of a federal agent.

The victim, 15-year-old Irvin Depaz of Chelsea, was stabbed to death on Trenton Street just after 5 p.m. almost three years ago, according to Boston police.

That murder resulted in Martinez's induction as a full MS-13 member during a ceremony that was recorded by the feds.

Martinez enters the U.S. Bureau of Prisons system.

Source: Boston Herald

--------------------------------

Fresno County Sheriff Mims: There could be an MS-13 member I know about — if they don’t reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it.

President Trump: We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we’re stopping a lot of them — but we’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals. And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It’s crazy.

LOL, not nearly creative enough to make an original thread huh? :cool:

There are literally billions of interesting events happening all over the world every single day. It's actually not all that difficult to start a refreshingly-new topic of discussion, instead of making a cheap copy that would inevitably be merged into the main thread - or unceremoniously dumped.

Last edited:
Haven't seen @Trotsky, @Jack V Savage or @HomerThompson in this thread

They know @Arkain2K beats them down
pretty much

DmQOP0d.gif

People act like we are being invaded by them or like they are everywhere
I have never seen one or know anyone that knows or has seen one of this MS-13.
And I live in Phoenix area

What the fuck really??? Then went back to that shithole El Salvador and recruited more people???
Yeah, they've spread like the plague and grown immensely over the years. It was @ 1996 or so when I started noticing them growing in numbers here in Houston, in 1998 my cousin was hanging-out with some other youngsters when MS did a drive-by on them, shot one of them in the head, killing him instantly - the kid was only 14.

I guess the only thing to say is .....he shouldn’t have stabbed the teen . That was the wrong thing to do . Or something like that .
Stabbing the teen is a side issue. Do you realize how racist it is to take a nickname like "Animal"? And all these MS-13 guys called him that. It's dehumanizing. I am now convinced that they are a vile group.

People act like we are being invaded by them or like they are everywhere
I have never seen one or know anyone that knows or has seen one of this MS-13.
And I live in Phoenix area

From wikipedia:
In the U.S., MS-13 has an especially heavy presence in Los Angeles County and the San Francisco Bay Area in California; the Washington, D.C. metropolitan areas of Fairfax County, Virginia, Montgomery County, Maryland,[21] and Prince George's County, Maryland; Queens, New York; Long Island, New York; Newark, New Jersey, Plainfield, New Jersey; Jersey City, New Jersey; Elizabeth, New Jersey; the Boston, Massachusetts area; Charlotte, North Carolina; and Houston, Texas. There is also a presence of MS-13 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Also,

According to the 2009 National Gang Threat Assessment, "The gang is estimated to have 30,000 to 50,000 members and associate members worldwide, 8,000 to 10,000 of whom reside in the United States.[1]

What the fuck really??? Then went back to that shithole El Salvador and recruited more people???

Not only them but also the 18th street gang. Both formed in LA back during the 80s after the wars in Central America and then got deported back and blew up. They are apparently the 2 largest street gangs in the world now. In El Salvador they have prisons specifically for each gang, and then other prisons for everyone else. Really brutal fuckers both gangs are.

Not only them but also the 18th street gang. Both formed in LA back during the 80s after the wars in Central America and then got deported back and blew up. They are apparently the 2 largest street gangs in the world now. In El Salvador they have prisons specifically for each gang, and then other prisons for everyone else. Really brutal fuckers both gangs are.

I’d just mix them into random prisons and let then kill each other like animals.

I’d just mix them into random prisons and let then kill each other like animals.

Ya I like the thought, they are so powerful down there though it’s basically them that calls the shots. One documentary I saw, the reporter was interviewing an ms-13 guy in prison and
he told her he could kill her if he wanted and the guards would do nothing. She turns and asks the guards and they agree with the guy lol it’s a different world.

Has trump started speaking yet from long island.

Obama filled the island with these animals.

And trump has being undoing everything Osama.

Back