Ms13 becoming a big problem...

Ms13 is an el Salvadoran gang and been a problem for years.

I know who they are but I have never seen or heard people complain about the MS13 in the us.
And I travel ALOT for work, from rural towns to big ass cities, all over the states.

This is just more blowback caused by American foreign policy of supporting death squads for 30 years in el Salvador to benefit American corps while disenfranchising 99% of population. MS-13 is what you get. (similar to jihad gangs in Arab world)

https://www.thenation.com/article/time-for-a-us-apology-to-el-salvador/
what conservative retards dont realise is that ms 13 was started in America as a response to getting bad treatment from mexican gangs.

18th st and ms 13 are American made. these gangs grew im central america when salvadoreans got depprted.

and lol a t "100's of brown men standing around with machetes"...
that would be pretty noticeable.

Gangs are good for the economy. Calm down, racists.

After numerous killings in the last 2 years, ms13 is growing rapidly.

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/ms13-gang-abduction-arrest-1.15352275

Before Obama let in thousands through his unaccompanied minor program, why wouldn't he atleast take in consideration the over population of schools.

By me, the football fields are covered in trailer park classrooms brought in recently to try and find a spot for thousands of unaccompanied minors.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/01/westbury-high-school-ninth-grade/

Read the article and these minors are 18 and 19 still freshman in highschool.

Something very wrong is going on.

money used to prosper and grow as a society, now has to be used to combat ms13 and pay for trailer park classrooms.

If you travel deep into some of the woods, these illegals have build makeshift houses with generators. 100s of 5 foot 5 men standing around with machetes.

Feels like this could have all been prevented ..

They were hyping up MS13 years ago too. Yet, here we are.

On Long Island they are isolated to a certain area. LI is very expensive. I dont expect to see them expand. They only expand where their community can, and the El Salvadorien can barely afford LI. The top bosses may buy a mansion in Oyster Bay though.

Can you take a picture, deep in the woods of Long Island, of hundreds of 5'5 men with machetes for us?

Sounds like quite a scene.

0f18d92b03446393b3ceaad278e8856c.jpg

I bet he’s getting mistaken with the Ewok Forest Village from Return of the Jedi.

He’s simple enough to get confused.

Can you take a picture, deep in the woods of Long Island, of hundreds of 5'5 men with machetes for us?

Sounds like quite a scene.

More likely a gay revival of Deliverance without the river.

Working in the Court system I see them from time to time. It's lulzy though when the wannabes that aren't actually a part of like MS13 or another large gang are thrown into the gang unit of the jail.

Europe gets 8th century barbarians masquerading as muslims, and you still want to vilify mexicans.

Ever heard the phrase, a bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush?

I say this as someone who thinks all immigration should be banned until wages show growth.
MS 13? Mexicans?

Are different than Italian organized crime in what way?

In less than 100 years, from this.....

To this........

0712-jersey-shore-cast-2013.jpg
I think you're missing the point. MS13 was created by Salvadoran immigrants (many, if not most, illegal), and continues to be a Salvadoran criminal organization.

Quit spreading FAKE NEWS!!!

I think you're missing the point. MS13 was created by Salvadoran immigrants (many, if not most, illegal), and continues to be a Salvadoran criminal organization.

Quit spreading FAKE NEWS!!!

I got you. Salvadorians, not Mexicans.

Of course MS13 is the foot soldiers of the Mexican cartels.

Back