Ms13 threaten to kill cops....

When you have a country that is anti immigrant and has a racist as President, this is one of the sad consequences

This is like the Hell's Angels, Bandidos, Crips, or Bloods saying they want to kill cops.

Like, well... duh. Those groups to the cops are the same way Joker is to Batman.
The majority of H.A. Don't wish violence on anyone.

http://longisland.news12.com/story/37998293/nassau-pd-aware-of-threats-against-officers

Because of Obama ms13 has flourished in my area.

They have brought with them drugs and murder.

Since president Trump took office. He has been kicking their ass.

Now they are upset and claim they want to kill cops like they do in el Salvador.

The sad part is the money and time that has to be used to combat a gang of people not even supposed to be in the country.

This could have been prevented and the ones who allowed this need to be held responible.
Easy solution to this problem. Kill every single one of them and everyone that supports them.

http://longisland.news12.com/story/37998293/nassau-pd-aware-of-threats-against-officers

Because of Obama ms13 has flourished in my area.

They have brought with them drugs and murder.

Since president Trump took office. He has been kicking their ass.

Now they are upset and claim they want to kill cops like they do in el Salvador.

The sad part is the money and time that has to be used to combat a gang of people not even supposed to be in the country.

This could have been prevented and the ones who allowed this need to be held responible.

LOL bring it fuckfaces. They would get absolutely destroyed by team Bacon. This isn't your third world shithole. We got enough led to shoot you back up your mother's assholes where you were crawled out from.

NY is not infested with MS13, your claims are exaggerated.

In NY, they're pretty much localized to Long Island (where I will admit they do have a strong presence), and some pockets in Queens (no doubt affiliated to their LI cliques). They also have a legitimate presence in parts of Jersey.

But outside of those specific areas, MS isn't something the average NYer has to deal with.

They don't have one is what I think.

MS13 my understanding has essentially become the "military wing" for lack of a better term of the massive cartels.

I can't remember exactly which one but that's essentially what they are now. At least the Stateside members.
They also have an alliance with the Mexican Mafia(mexican american) otherwise known as La Eme.

stop smoking, snorting, injecting and eating the shit that brings cartels and gangs money, and the gangs will go away. Fuck sticks talk a good game about wanting to 'fight crime' then sit around blazing 420 or getting ecstasy hits at a club. where do you think that shits coming from and where the money you spent is going?

It would be going to law abiding citizens and the state through taxes in a legalized system.

Blaming drug users has been the strategy for the last 80 years.

At what point do you think we can start blaming the idealistic simpletons who created the shitty system?

MS13 are salvadorians i'm sure there are some other central american nationalities thrown in but the majority of the maras are salvadorians.

Doesn’t matter

Top dogs are those in prisons Doing 25 to life

They pretty much run the streets from the inside

If you’re a gangbanger n end up in jail You need them for protection

Once you’re out you have to stay loyal or they’ll send someone after you

So Hispanic gangs are usually affiliated with Mexican mafia = 13 or Nuestra Familia = 14

Ignorance.

MS-13 has been a major problem in California since the early 90's. They predate that, but these were among the "super-predators" that Bill and Hillary were willing to criticize in the 90's before Democrats went fucking batshit crazy.

The gang was started by Salvadoran refugees feeling Salvador during the war (supported by USA of course). They were then deported back to Salvador where the gang grew

0202128-1030x687.jpg

I have no clue how you are doing and dealing with this issue in New York Area. But if we had these painted bandit-looking guys roaming our Swedish streets, I would not hesitate to think of them as criminals. No what ever poverty triggered background scenario this trio might have, doesn´t justify how they physcially represent themself for the outer world.

Last edited:
NY is not infested with MS13, your claims are exaggerated.

In NY, they're pretty much localized to Long Island (where I will admit they do have a strong presence), and some pockets in Queens (no doubt affiliated to their LI cliques). They also have a legitimate presence in parts of Jersey.

But outside of those specific areas, MS isn't something the average NYer has to deal with.

ITT i mostly just cower in fear of how much gang centralization facts everybody knows

Weird how conscience correlates negatively with poverty.

Like, it's so strange how active gang members can become world famous rappers and suddenly be able to stop killing people and slinging dope.

I'm probably imagining things.

There are millions of poor people who can make a living without being drug addict, murdering, filthy animals.

Being poor doesn't make you an abhorrent thug.

LOL bring it fuckfaces. They would get absolutely destroyed by team Bacon. This isn't your third world shithole. We got enough led to shoot you back up your mother's assholes where you were crawled out from.

sure you do fuckface...you a pussy through and through...please pray tell how you would fill said assholes full of lead.

Not sure what the political situation is now in El Salvador, but back in the day we used to deport MS-13s and the paramilitary groups down there would quickly “take care of them.”

To be fair, he’s in a really, really tough spot on that.

He’s the first black president, to turn around and cut his own people down is a big thing to ask him to do.

Could he have turned it into a historic moment calling for the reformation of urban black culture. Yes, but again, it’s a really tough spot, and not something I think any non black person can understand. (and keep in mind when I say that, I hate just about everything sjw). He’s only human.

He never cared about the military or law enforcement. Those were all unimportant positions beneath him.

When you have a country that is anti immigrant and has a racist as President, this is one of the sad consequences

He is not anti-immigrant. You know his wife is one. He is anti-illegal alien and anti immigrants from places that are hostile to the free world. Try to not be such an ideologue and somewhat sophisticated instead. STRETCH!!!!!

Back