MSM claiming #walkaway is a Russian ploy?

ObamaPhoneLady

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I know a lot of lefties on here have fallen for the Russia meme but does anyone actually believe #walkaway is a Russian plot?

If so, why?

I know a lot of lefties on here have fallen for the Russia meme but does anyone actually believe #walkaway is a Russian plot?

If so, why?

Of course they do believe this. It's because they live in a bubble TS. In their imagination they believe calling everyone a white supremacist and nazi has something to do with decent policy.

The left lost the ability to self reflection long time ago.
f82.jpg

Sure democrats rigged their primary and cheated on the debates

Sure hard leftists are offended even by the word offended

But Russia is a dirty dirty tattle tale and those while male screamers and only a small fraction of every single protest

Whenever you see a hashtag ignore the next word

As a democrat, I have never heard of #walkaway. But then again, I don't get news from hashtags. I had to google the term to figure out what it is.

Ostensibly #walkaway is the sound of thousands of democrats leaving the democrat party. If you look at who is using the term online, its all republicans.

So its republicans using the term to portray the party as weak; that the party is hemorrhaging its support. If you want to make that claim, perhaps we should be counting the actual democrat people saying it, and not the MAGA supporters who are trending it.

I know several educated, successful, and rich republicans who in private conversation share that they view Trump as an unhinged blathering idiot. Would it be safe to say that this is the new republican position? Of course not. It would be disingenuous to make viral the claim that their views represent the whole.

Last edited:
I believe the Russians are behind the Frankfurt school of Marxism and are to blame for the death of European Western civilisation.

They are behind 9/11 and sent us to attack these innocent Middle East countries so they could be weakened and taken over by Russian communism.

They are supporting groups like BlackLivesMatter and the Alt-right to divide America and don't forget they financed Trumps campaign and hacked the voting machines too!

So its republicans using the term to portray the party as weak; that the party is hemorrhaging its support. If you want to make that claim, perhaps we should be counting the actual democrat people saying it, and not the MAGA supporters who are trending it.

Umm, the whole point of #walkaway are people leaving the Democrats. Why would you expect actual Democrats to be using the term? This also isn't a zero sum game, where you can only talk about it, if the Dems hit a certain number of deserters. It's a trend. That is all.

Anyways, you sound upset, and not wanting to deal with the reality that the Dems general aimlessness and constant whining is driving people away.

Anyways, you sound upset, and not wanting to deal with the reality that the Dems general aimlessness and constant whining is driving people away.
I proposed what will likely be the most calm and reasoned argument of the day, I'm not upset in the least.

If anything I'm disheartened to see a few MAGA fans in this thread grasping onto the idea that the Democrats have some Exodus, based on a word trending on Twitter.

Be better than that, and don't make statements that you havent personally researched and found to be true.

Blanket non specific statement: everyone needs to stop handing the microphone to the dumbest person in the room.

Anything Democrats do not like is Russia's fault. Democrats are nothing but a bunch of communist who accuse anyone who is not a communist and does agree with them of being a Russian bot. Oh, the irony.

walkaway is something the right wingers made up to make it seem like if theres mass people leaving the democratic party. theres a sub reddit for it and the mods for that and the_donald are the same lol. these are the same people who make fake profiles of black trump supporters. they like to call liberalism a mental disorder but they are the weirdos doing shit like that.

As a democrat, I have never heard of #walkaway. But then again, I don't get news from hashtags. I had to google the term to figure out what it is.
This. I have only ever seen this term here. Guess I don't associate with enough retarded hacks.

Do you believe that:

1. More Democrats than Republicans are switching party affiliation? or
2. More Democrats than usual are switching party affiliation?

If so, is it because you've seen any data to support the claim or just because Republicans came up with a hashtag?

I haven't seen polling data or info on registration changes, but election results seem to suggest that the opposite of both of those conclusions is more likely.

Walkaway? If the MSM is covering it, hit me up with some links so I can check it out. Have no interest in watching a random yt vid. Hell, it would be great if true (now let's get the Republicans to follow suit), but I haven't heard much about this.

Lol, most of the #walkaway tweets are ridiculous.

zh6d4802tm911.png

Back