MSNBC Anchor: Dems Should Recruit Voters to Move to Rustbelt States

I think we should promote fracking until the entires rust belt becomes a sink hole and the miserable inhabitants are either swallowed by the earth or forced to take their lives somewhere that doesn't absolutely suck.

Good idea. I wonder how much it would cost to subsidize enough people in swing districts in swing states to turn an election.
Stephen King writes about this in 1964-- you almost definitely could have swung the entire 2000 national election with 25k in cash on the ground on Election Day in Florida.

Imagine the diffrerent world we'd live in if Al Gore was the president in 2000.

They claim voter suppression wasn't a topic leading up to the election? Dafuq? They talk about voter suppression all the time. Hilldawg was just a horrendous candidate and didn't earn those people's votes.

how the fuck you recruit somebody to move to dayton, ohio? right. they pay me enough, i'll move there tomorrow and register as a democrat.
Exactly. Motherfuckers are saying my thread title was misleading because I wrote "pay" instead of "recruit". It wasn't even intentional, I just translated "recruit" to "pay" in my head because HOW ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO GET FAMILIES TO DO THIS

does anyone else see the irony of them talking about voter suppression but wanting to move people from one state to another to suppress the vote of the citizens in the second state?

does anyone else see the irony of them talking about voter suppression but wanting to move people from one state to another to suppress the vote of the citizens in the second state?
I think there is a difference between registering new voters and preventing someone from voting.

That said, I am skeptical of claims such as that 200,000 black votes were suppressed in Wisconsin. Haven't seen any good evidence and it just seems like whining to me.

How about they move to Iran?

Doesn't seem like a very solid plan. I know like 10 couples who broke up over the last election, and I think around 0 broke up over being a Calvin Coolidge supporter. Something is broken here.

Doesn't seem like a very solid plan. I know like 10 couples who broke up over the last election, and I think around 0 broke up over being a Calvin Coolidge supporter. Something is broken here.
10? That's a lot.

I'm sure they'll look for more dead people to vote in these states!

dead_people_voting.jpg

HAHA

Wonder how many of our democrat brothers throw this a like. Pretty funny!

Back