MT injuries

mmajunkie12

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
hey guys I wonder if you guys have much trouble with injuries and how you train around them. My Left knee kills half the time and my right shoulder always has a nagging tweak to it, I also have a fight coming up in late july so I cant really miss to much training but i wonder if you know any fast tracks at all. Thanks

We're not doctors bro, go see one.

Are you taking a day off to rest and recover? Many people underestimate and ignore the importance of giving your body a damn rest sometimes. Whether you are training for a fight or not, recovery still matters.

Of course, seeing a medical professional is a good idea too.

hey guys I wonder if you guys have much trouble with injuries and how you train around them. My Left knee kills half the time and my right shoulder always has a nagging tweak to it, I also have a fight coming up in late july so I cant really miss to much training but i wonder if you know any fast tracks at all. Thanks

as others have suggested, listen to your body, if you need to rest, rest. I find many of us over train. Also seeing a doctor is a good idea as it could be a injury, not just something sore or what not.

That being said, if your R shoulder is sore for example, train, but dont use your right hand. Youll find youll end up drastically improving your left. so on and so forth.

Back