Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

Zach looks like he lost 30 lbs since the last season. Did they start USADA testing these dudes?

I highly doubt any of them are tested. Zach most likely sacrificed some muscle to gain some cardio to give him a better chance if he makes it to a final.

Yeah i think zach leaned up, If you all remember the first challenge zach came in second place on the the run behind Joss.

Since it was revealed that this season can be a winner take all season (aka screwing your partner) I think its the reason the teams are stacked. Obviously they want the top dogs in the finale and people who don't have much loyalty to each other.

I dont see brad kyle tony or bannanas sharing the money. Outside of some weird puzzle challenge or something based on body weight I don't see how either of those teams get eliminated prior to the finale.

I do like the voting format and think they should carry that forward next season but do away with the team dynamic tbh. It ruins a lot of potential with stacked teams.

I'll be the first to comment on the latest episode.

We all despise the way mtv structures what could be a much more entertaining show but this season takes the cake. That elimination was a complete fkn farce.

For one, the random guy/guy, guy/girl pairing is an embarrassment to anything other than a puzzle challenge. Zach fkn destroyed that elimination single handily and Amanda couldn't get a single one to drop. Hey, mtv...women and men are obviously not equal in physical competition. You might as well tie one arm behind someone's back when you pair them with a woman. EITHER, EVERY TEAM NEEDS TO BE COED, OR NO TEAM.

Second, how u gonna let some fkn scrubs join the competition 3/4th way through the show? Then we get to watch them brag because they beat a girl?

The show has always been about drama. But it used to be about competition too. At this point they might as well just draw straws every week to see who goes home and then get back to the drama because it's that unfair.

Anyway, I knew those 2 scrubs were gonna win because I saw Devin in a preview way back. I'm guessing it's Tony that gets flipped by one of the young fucks douchers.

We all despise the way mtv structures what could be a much more entertaining show but this season takes the cake. That elimination was a complete fkn farce.

For one, the random guy/guy, guy/girl pairing is an embarrassment to anything other than a puzzle challenge. Zach fkn destroyed that elimination single handily and Amanda couldn't get a single one to drop. Hey, mtv...women and men are obviously not equal in physical competition. You might as well tie one arm behind someone's back when you pair them with a woman. EITHER, EVERY TEAM NEEDS TO BE COED, OR NO TEAM.

Second, how u gonna let some fkn scrubs join the competition 3/4th way through the show? Then we get to watch them brag because they beat a girl?

The show has always been about drama. But it used to be about competition too. At this point they might as well just draw straws every week to see who goes home and then get back to the drama because it's that unfair.

Anyway, I knew those 2 scrubs were gonna win because I saw Devin in a preview way back. I'm guessing it's Tony that gets flipped by one of the young fucks douchers.
Yeah, last night's episode was a joke. Both losing teams had that one card at the end by the girls that wouldn't come off and even seemed to wrap around the rope even tighter.

Damn, Zach's nose got messed up

Interesting to see what happens with Sylvia, looks like she head butts Marie in the previews for next week

Yeah, last night's episode was a joke. Both losing teams had that one card at the end by the girls that wouldn't come off and even seemed to wrap around the rope even tighter.

Damn, Zach's nose got messed up

Interesting to see what happens with Sylvia, looks like she head butts Marie in the previews for next week

Yeh ya never know. They just make this shit up as they go.

If that sorry ass team of Jose and Devon make it out the redemption house again I'm done

Pretty entertaining episode. Definitely rooting for bananas and Tony, fuck team bung fuck.

And is hear Devin brag about dominating bananas in an elimination one more time I'm gonna puke...dude, you hit some fkn light switches stfu

Pretty entertaining episode. Definitely rooting for bananas and Tony, fuck team bung fuck.

And is hear Devin brag about dominating bananas in an elimination one more time I'm gonna puke...dude, you hit some fkn light switches stfu
That entire group is so annoying. Was glad that Bananas and Tony won that comp while they’re all screaming to try and throw them off

Interesting week. Was so funny to see Natalie getting tossed around in that ball, but damn, they still pulled out the victory

Will be interesting to see next week, with Corey slamming Tony. What a moron

I think it's hilarious Tony got slammed. That guy is one of the biggest douchebags on the show.

I think it's hilarious Tony got slammed. That guy is one of the biggest douchebags on the show.
Looks like a helluva a slam too. WWE gonna be knocking on Corey's door after this

I would love to slam dunk your face into the ground like a coward when youre not looking to see how it feels. I could too since I am 6 foot 6 and train MMA

Should be interesting to see Redemption House next week too with Kam/Kayleigh and Kyle/Brad being at each other's throats

I would love to slam dunk your face into the ground like a coward when youre not looking to see how it feels. I could too since I am 6 foot 6 and train MMA

Is this actually Tony? If not, you two are peas in a pod. Try to act ghetto and tough, but cry when drunk.

Cara has been whiny this season with the Kyle drama, but she still hot

And apparently Natalie is only like 4'11 or something, I kinda remember her saying that

LMAO couldnt have said it better myself. Its Also Tony who gets flipped by that bitch corey who takes roids up his anus to feel stronger. Dude thinks he's an alpha but is a damn coward bitch who sneaks up on people.

LMAO couldnt have said it better myself. Its Also Tony who gets flipped by that bitch corey who takes roids up his anus to feel stronger. Dude thinks he's an alpha but is a damn coward bitch who sneaks up on people.

He wasn't ready bro? With how hard he grew up, he should always be ready.

Kyle and Brad losing to the angry midget crew was pathetic. Still not a big fan of redemption house. In previous seasons it was a kinda clever twist, but now it's just a crutch and an excuse to have a shitty performance in a challenge.

This was an interesting season, totally forgot Nicole was on that season. Surprised she wasn't on the Challenge this season

Face it, that was a show not the streets. Everyone is aware on there that if you fight you would get eliminated. Only one special kind of stupid coward like Corey would sneak up on a dude and slam him when he wasnt looking. Only good thing is that that coward wont likely be invited back on the challenge.

Back