Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

Yeah, I don't like him either. His apology was something like "the old me would've liked that slam because I'm all about being physical, but the new me is a family man, so I apologize to Tony and his family"

Last edited:
I did see this post on IG and thought it was funny, it's not Bananas IG though, this dude is a fake, he spells it Johny, rather then Johnny

Yeah. I found it stupid how Melissa talked about how she trains MMA or BJJ, no need for that, if you want to beat her up just do it. She is hot though lol. Would like to see more of her instead of kayleigh

That girl is a mental case and a hot mess. Cuts herself up on glass in season one immediately. Gets in a brawl in season two immediately. Her and Kayleigh got a bunch of nudes online worth checking out though so she's got that going for her.

First time I've ever been rooting for Johnny. Young Buck and the "Lavender" Ladies are unbearable.

Same here. I can't believe I'm rooting for Bananas, but the Lavender losers are just a bunch of weak competitors that have grouped up. Obnoxious, short sighted, and lacking in intellect. Young Bucks keep getting kicked off for fighting while drunk, over the dumbest shit too. They probably have an average IQ of 80.

Alright, here's Corey in his apology. Trying to find another one, where he says the network has a Tony drinking restriction against him because of past seasons, but it's not in these vids

Alright, here's Corey in his apology. Trying to find another one, where he says the network has a Tony drinking restriction against him because of past seasons, but it's not in these vids

Haha, thanks. I like how almost all the comments are flaming him except for one retarded fan named Rianna. She goes on about blaming it on Tony and his past, LMAO. Bitch is dumb as fuck.

That girl is a mental case and a hot mess. Cuts herself up on glass in season one immediately. Gets in a brawl in season two immediately. Her and Kayleigh got a bunch of nudes online worth checking out though so she's got that going for her.

Same here. I can't believe I'm rooting for Bananas, but the Lavender losers are just a bunch of weak competitors that have grouped up. Obnoxious, short sighted, and lacking in intellect. Young Bucks keep getting kicked off for fighting while drunk, over the dumbest shit too. They probably have an average IQ of 80.
That one challenge earlier in the season really pissed me off, where Shane was purposely trying to make his group lose. Hate Jozea too but glad he had his bitch fit against Shane

Oh yeh, almost forgot about Johnnie's comment, "who put a nickel in joss"?, lmao that was awesome. Dude has been a non entity/honorary lavender lady

Oh yeh, almost forgot about Johnnie's comment, "who put a nickel in joss"?, lmao that was awesome. Dude has been a non entity/honorary lavender lady
That was great, Johnny has some great one-liners. Earlier this season, he was commenting on Kailah's lips because she's had so much filler put in them and said something like "suprised she can talk at all, she looks like she sucked on a curling iron"

Haha, thanks. I like how almost all the comments are flaming him except for one retarded fan named Rianna. She goes on about blaming it on Tony and his past, LMAO. Bitch is dumb as fuck.
Damn, this guy got banned already. Anyone know if it was Supra again? I know he watched the Challenge

Damn, this guy got banned already. Anyone know if it was Supra again? I know he watched the Challenge

The guy who got banned doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're", "there" and "their", etc., so it should be easy to verify.

Interesting couple of weeks. Was good to see Tony/Bananas send Shane/Nelson home

And did not expect them to lose to Paulie/Natalie. What a comp, have any others in the past gone on that long, for over 5 hours?

Apparently there was a different elimination which Tony and Bananas were easily winning until something malfunctioned so they brought them back another night and had them do the elimination we saw which was supposed to be more fair but not really since obviously it would be harder for a heavier person with bigger arms and muscles to hold their hands above their head. Kinda bullshit.

Tally up Bananas elimination records for the past 8 or so. It is not good at all...

That had to be one of the weakest final challenges.

But the drama was fun to watch. I wonder if Natalie hadn’t gone so far of course on that first run, whether Paulie and Nat would’ve won?

Had heard Ashley was going to win this through spoilers awhile back and that she was taking the money, still fun to see it unfold

Looks like the reunion show should be pretty dramatic too

This season sucked IMHO. It all stems from the dumbass pairings of m-m, f-m, and f-f teams. Mtv tried to level the obviously uneven playing field by tweaking the eliminations and it just ended up screwing the better team or being a very boring challenge.

Other bullshit:

Bringing in teams halfway thru the season. Shit probably doubles your odds of winning...you avoid the possibility of an early injury, elimination, or making enemies.

Redemption house..and especially multiple shots to go there.

And of course, one player getting to steal the money at the end. This piece of shit network is not happy unless every episode leaves you with a bad taste. It's either a bullshit cliffhanger or with the most recent episode watching all the deserving players have their hearts rip out while a do nothing piece of trash gets every dollar.

Entire season is a waste. It doesn't reward skill or athleticism...it rewards luck, timing, riding coattails, etc.

I think Hunter got completely screwed, and not by Ashley, but MTV. I really wonder how they accounted for the eating portion of the final challenge. They were adding total times for Ashley and Hunter. Every leg of the final was something that could easily be accounted for in timing besides the eating. It seemed clear to me that Hunter ate a lot more of the plates. Did they deduct time from Ashley for that? I doubt it.

Lmao Ashley is awesome. Screw hunter and the young dumbasses

Lmao Ashley is awesome. Screw hunter and the young dumbasses
Where's my tennis shoes???

That final was hilarious in that the times were only like 69 minutes for the winner to 71 minutes for Paulie/Natalie. The previous ones seemed to take forever, or it seemed that way

Then the last part is TJ, "come walk 5 feet over coals to me to complete the Final Reckoning"

Then the first night they got to sleep in a villa, with food and wine. Seemed pretty tame compared to other seasons

I did read some rumours that there was also a puzzle, that wasn't shown on tv. Not sure if Ashley kicked ass on that puzzle and Hunter blew it, but yeah, can't really see how Ashley had a better time than Hunter

giphy.gif

Don't have to many thought about the final. Hunter is a fucking crybaby, Ashley is everything Hunter accused her off and I was actually kinda rooting for the angry midget duo. They did good this season. I think hiding this info up until the final was maybe a bit of a tactical mistake. They could have easily dropped that info a few eps eariler, just to stir some shit up. Also, it would cool if they gave every finalist an option if he or she wants to share his earning with someone else. Imagine working the entire season with a partner, winning, only for your partner to go and say "yeah, you know what I'm gonna split this money with Bananas" . The absolute ass blast that would cause would be TV gold.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back