Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

giphy.gif

Don't have to many thought about the final. Hunter is a fucking crybaby, Ashley is everything Hunter accused her off and I was actually kinda rooting for the angry midget duo. They did good this season. I think hiding this info up until the final was maybe a bit of a tactical mistake. They could have easily dropped that info a few eps eariler, just to stir some shit up. Also, it would cool if they gave every finalist an option if he or she wants to share his earning with someone else. Imagine working the entire season with a partner, winning, only for your partner to go and say "yeah, you know what I'm gonna split this money with Bananas" . The absolute ass blast that would cause would be TV gold.
Lmao this last episode was maximum ass blast in my opinion. It was like watching a funeral with everyone devastated and crying. Then Ashley’s ho ass jumping and celebrating while everyone is literally crying <36>

How much was the prize when Bananas took the entire thing from Sarah??? Also how did they get to decide who got to pick on that one I’m forgetting.

Also about Ashley she looks like she’s in the early stages of a Meth addiction and her boob job doesn’t fit her body type. Hunter got played though especially since he was going to split the prize with Ashley.

How much was the prize when Bananas took the entire thing from Sarah??? Also how did they get to decide who got to pick on that one I’m forgetting.

They showed a clip of that on this season's final episode and Bananas got $275,000 in that show.

This final was pretty weak in comparison to some from the past. I would much rather see a show like this where the best male and best female competitors actually win. Make everyone compete individually the entire time and then only the top three female and male competitors advance to a final. If you do that, politics, cliques, etc. don't mean shit. You could go a step farther and make it so that you get disqualified if you try to help another individual(you know the way they sometimes help their friends by telling them how to solve puzzles and shit from the sidelines). My idea for a show would have way less drama, so they'll never do it this way...

They showed a clip of that on this season's final episode and Bananas got $275,000 in that show.

This final was pretty weak in comparison to some from the past. I would much rather see a show like this where the best male and best female competitors actually win. Make everyone compete individually the entire time and then only the top three female and male competitors advance to a final. If you do that, politics, cliques, etc. don't mean shit. You could go a step farther and make it so that you get disqualified if you try to help another individual(you know the way they sometimes help their friends by telling them how to solve puzzles and shit from the sidelines). My idea for a show would have way less drama, so they'll never do it this way...
Even thought I would agree with you, here's my train of thought;

Challenge is MTV tier reality show drama mixed in with some hot fit people for better views in the target demo. If you want reality show athleticism there's TUF, Ninja Warrior, CrossFit Games or Champs vs Stars edition of Challenge. In champs vs stars the vibe is much more chilled and I'd say it's much more athleticism based. Even though writing all that I just remembered MTV's horribly low standards for celebrity athletes.

Damn those reunion episodes were a mess. Did we really need 2 episodes?

Good to see Tony end off the episode with a positive moment though

Watched the reunion eps back to back. I have some thoughts:

1. Angela's underboob game was strong. Every time the camera pulled to that part of the crew I turned to diamonds.

2. Evan is so fucking boring and bland, its like they pulled a random dude out of the audience.

3. As soon as I saw the preview of the reunion and saw Tony preposing I knew they would put that as the last thing of the second ep.
4. Brad talks to people like he is schooling a 5 year old.

5. Kyle's face looks like it's made out of plastic.

6. Got dayum, that hot mess Britni makes me horny every time I see her. It's just something about her that does it for me.

Last edited:
Watched the reunion eps back to back. I have some thoughts:

1. Angela's underboob game was strong. Every time the camera pulled to that part of the crew I turned to diamonds.

2. Evan is so fucking boring and bland, its like they pulled a random dude out of the audience.

3. As soon as I saw the preview of the reunion and saw Tony preposing I knew they would put that as the last thing of the second ep.
4. Brad talks to people like he is schooling a 5 year old.

5. Kyle's face looks like it's made out of plastic.

6. Got datum, that hot mess Britni makes me horny every time I see her. It's just something about her that does it for me.
That whole exchange between brad and drunk britni was hilarious. Dude banged her all weekend and then as he’s driving her to the airport he tellls her that’s he done with her

Evan is a fkn nothing. Really tired of his antics trying to steal bananas spotlight and pretending like he's going to fight.

Any idea what the Zach bombshell was?

Evan is a fkn nothing. Really tired of his antics trying to steal bananas spotlight and pretending like he's going to fight.

Any idea what the Zach bombshell was?
Devin is a loser, he wants a fued with bananas so bad I don't blame Johnny for shutting Devin down that night he followed him for hours.

I think the rumor for the Zach bombshell is that Jenna hooked up with Tony awhile back but since he was proposing to his GF she didn't want to do that.. but who knows she could just be talking smack she's a shitty person IMO.

I miss the old CT btw he wasn't a punk like the Youngbucks he stood his ground against the mob and then some even though he was a A-hole.

I like how CT was barely even conscious during this reunion, he spoke like 5 words in both episodes combined. I kinda liked Brad but maaaan his rethoric, logic, gestures and the word flow makes me want to throw something at his face.

Over/Under on Tony's engagement and/or marriage lasting?

About three fiddy.

Joking aside, I think as long as he keeps appearing on future Challenge events he won't be able to keep a stable marriage. He's like a kid in a candy store. Hot fit bitches left and right ready to jump on his schlong and a bunch of dudes to drink and bromance with. I'll say he'll last about 2 seasons worth.

Spoilers are out there for the next season. Final was the other night.

I saw a commercial for a special about CT getting married. LOL. Has this happened yet?

About three fiddy.

Joking aside, I think as long as he keeps appearing on future Challenge events he won't be able to keep a stable marriage. He's like a kid in a candy store. Hot fit bitches left and right ready to jump on his schlong and a bunch of dudes to drink and bromance with. I'll say he'll last about 2 seasons worth.
Yeah, if he does more seasons of this, and he probably will, it'll be a short engagement/marriage. I know they have an alcohol restriction on him apparently, but if he does go past that point, he definitely has no self control or awareness of the cameras around him, and dude just wants to bang

this final fucking sucked. lets walk over the fire coals lol

also when did ashley beat hunter in anything to out point him in the time dept.

also the old bananas taking the money was about as staged as you can get

Back