Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

I'm kinda tempted into knowing who won. Can you drop any hints?
I can provide a link if you want. Season 33 is called War of the Worlds and a vet will be paired up with a rookie. But at some point along the line, the teams will separate and they'll be on their own

They're drawing rookies from all over the place, more Big Brother people are coming in, I saw a girl who was on American Ninja Warrior, Bachelor Canada, Floribama shore and a bunch of others

Last edited:
I used to like Devin, and I understand he's not at his best mental game after his father passing -- so I will have to see where he goes from here, but yeah I totally sided with Johnny on this one. And Tony just has too many great facial expressions for me to hate him. Corey is like the new Dustin or early Leroy -- eliminated just as soon as they arrive.

Man I laughed at Hunter's emotions. The utter joy upon hearing he'd won, and his voice changing as he exclaimed OH MY GOD was like he turned into a woman. I'm glad he got nothing because even though physically and strategically he deserves to win -- his political game is straight suicide. Fuck that sore loser who pretends he isn't straight-up trash when the chips aren't down. #whenkeepingitrealgoeswrong

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

I don't like Ashley any better, but seriously that's what you get.

Oh? And Cara-Maria putting her own likeness as a tattoo on Paulie was the WORST THING I EVER HEARD ... which was soon trumped by the EVEN WORSER THING I EVER HEARD in finding out that she did it because of that tall-ass Punch and Judy puppet from England. That is disTURBED.

I saw a commercial for a special about CT getting married. LOL. Has this happened yet?

I sat through the first episode last night. All it is is a will they/won’t they if CT’s dad and sister will show up to the wedding because they hate the Colombian chick he’s getting married to...complete with a cliffhanger on whether or not CT’s kid drowns in the swimming pool. It’s extremely lame in other words.

Didn’t CT have a brother who was murdered?

EDIT: Just Googled it and found a Reddit article (granted it reads like a fanboy of the entire Tamburello clan wrote it) but apparently he was shot/beaten to death by some low level drug dealers.

Last edited:
I am old and I remember some of these guys when I was a teenager. Is that guy from Boston that picks on lames still doing these challenges? I fucking hated him so much as a teen. Whatever happened to Trish?

I am old and I remember some of these guys when I was a teenager. Is that guy from Boston that picks on lames still doing these challenges? I fucking hated him so much as a teen. Whatever happened to Trish?

Haha are you talking about the aforementioned CT or Danny (he’s the one that got his face broken in a street fight).

If you’re talking about Trishelle she’s like a low level model/actress I think.

Haha are you talking about the aforementioned CT or Danny (he’s the one that got his face broken in a street fight).

If you’re talking about Trishelle she’s like a low level model/actress I think.
I think it’s CT. He’s like angry and always picking on some scrub. I think he trains a little and he fucks with people.

I used to like Devin, and I understand he's not at his best mental game after his father passing -- so I will have to see where he goes from here, but yeah I totally sided with Johnny on this one. And Tony just has too many great facial expressions for me to hate him. Corey is like the new Dustin or early Leroy -- eliminated just as soon as they arrive.

Man I laughed at Hunter's emotions. The utter joy upon hearing he'd won, and his voice changing as he exclaimed OH MY GOD was like he turned into a woman. I'm glad he got nothing because even though physically and strategically he deserves to win -- his political game is straight suicide. Fuck that sore loser who pretends he isn't straight-up trash when the chips aren't down. #whenkeepingitrealgoeswrong

Oh? And Cara-Maria putting her own likeness as a tattoo on Paulie was the WORST THING I EVER HEARD ... which was soon trumped by the EVEN WORSER THING I EVER HEARD in finding out that she did it because of that tall-ass Punch and Judy puppet from England. That is disTURBED.
Paulie’s trash talk was so lame too, dude I will kick you in the knee

Next season is gonna be a shit show again. Lots of new players though too. Bananas is on but not Devin. Wes is returning too

Next season is gonna be a shit show again. Lots of new players though too. Bananas is on but not Devin. Wes is returning too

Do you have a full list of everyone on it without any spoilers?

Do you have a full list of everyone on it without any spoilers?
Alumni:

Chris "CT" Tamburello (RW: Paris)

Hunter Barfield (AYTO? 3)

Johnny "Bananas" Devenanzio (RW: Key West)

Kyle Christie (Geordie Shore)

Leroy Garrett (RW: Las Vegas 2011)

Paulie Calafiore (Big Brother 18)

Wes Bergmann (RW: Austin)

Zach Nichols (RW: San Diego 2011)

Amanda Garcia (AYTO? 3)

Ashley Mitchell (RW: Ex-Plosion)

Cara Maria Sorbello (Fresh Meat II)

Da'Vonne Rogers (Big Brother 18)

Jenna Compono (RW: Ex-Plosion)

Kam Williams (AYTO? 5)

Nany González (RW: Las Vegas 2011)

Natalie Negrotti (Big Brother 18)

Rookies:

Alán Valdez (Tierra de Reyes)

Ashley Cain (Ex on the Beach UK)

Chase McNary (The Bachelorette)

Gus Smyrnios (Floribama Shore)

Josh Martinez (Big Brother 19)

JP Andrade (Ex on the Beach Brazil)

Stephen Bear (Ex on the Beach UK)

Theo Campbell (Love Island UK)

Turabi "Turbo" Çamkiran (Survivor Turkey)

Dee Nguyen (Geordie Shore)

Georgia Harrison (Love Island UK)

Julia Nolan (Big Brother 17)

Liz Nolan (Big Brother 17)

Mattie Breaux (Party Down South)

Morgan Willett (Big Brother: Over the Top)

Natalie "Ninja" Duran (American Ninja Warrior)

Shaleen Sutherland (Big Brother Canada)

Zahida Allen (Ex on the Beach UK)

Team selections:

Amanda Garcia & Alán Valdez (replaced by Josh Martinez)

Ashley Mitchell & Chase McNary

Cara Maria Sorbello & Theo Campbell

Chris "CT" Tamburello & Julia Nolan

Da'Vonne Rogers & Stephen Bear

Hunter Barfield & Georgia Harrison

Jenna Compono & Gus Smyrnios

Johnny "Bananas" Devenanzio & Morgan Willett

Kam Williams & Ashley Cain

Kyle Christie & Mattie Breaux

Leroy Garrett & Shaleen Sutherland

Nany González & Turabi "Turbo" Çamkiran

Natalie Negrotti & JP Andrade

Paulie Calafiore & Natalie "Ninja" Duran

Wes Bergmann & Dee Nguyen

Zach Nichols & Zahida Allen

*edit* sorry posted the teams although not a bad spoiler

Nany's back?! YESSSSSS. PEANUT BUTT-ER CUPSSSSS!!!!

The ridiculous part is Ashley acting like she took the money she had very little part in earning as some kind of moral stand or retribution. She's the trashiest garbage person on the show...she would have stole the dough from damn near anyone. And then to play the victim is nauseating.

The ridiculous part is Ashley acting like she took the money she had very little part in earning as some kind of moral stand or retribution. She's the trashiest garbage person on the show...she would have stole the dough from damn near anyone. And then to play the victim is nauseating.
My favourite part of the reunion episode was Johnny saying “Ashley will you just shut the fuck up?!!” Then the crowd erupts and starts cheering.
She gets upset and leaves!!

And then to play the victim is nauseating.
tenor.gif

I just don't see that.

Hunter telling Ashley she's going to burn in hell then say he forgives her then tries to unload shame on her again and then tells everyone sorry I didn't throw the competition like he went against his better judgment in performing as he normally does is so much more delusional that it was worth him losing half a mil.

What she said to justify to herself what she did is a dirtball move I agree, but had Hunter kept his feelings in check -- like AT ALL -- he wouldn't throw himself into such a state of self-fuckery.

tenor.gif

I just don't see that.

Hunter telling Ashley she's going to burn in hell then say he forgives her then tries to unload shame on her again and then tells everyone sorry I didn't throw the competition like he went against his better judgment in performing as he normally does is so much more delusional that it was worth him losing half a mil.

What she said to justify to herself what she did is a dirtball move I agree, but had Hunter kept his feelings in check -- like AT ALL -- he wouldn't throw himself into such a state of self-fuckery.
“I NEVER SAID THAT!!!””

Clip plays “if that slut comes between me and a million dollars, I’m coming for her family!!”

We need pics of the new female rookies.

tenor.gif

I just don't see that.

Minor spoiler of next season so click if you wanna see. Not giving away anything huge but will be fun to see

Hunter and his partner will face off against Ashley and her partner in an elimination. Can’t wait to see that

Alumni:

Chris "CT" Tamburello (RW: Paris)

Hunter Barfield (AYTO? 3)

Johnny "Bananas" Devenanzio (RW: Key West)

Kyle Christie (Geordie Shore)

Leroy Garrett (RW: Las Vegas 2011)

Paulie Calafiore (Big Brother 18)

Wes Bergmann (RW: Austin)

Zach Nichols (RW: San Diego 2011)

Amanda Garcia (AYTO? 3)

Ashley Mitchell (RW: Ex-Plosion)

Cara Maria Sorbello (Fresh Meat II)

Da'Vonne Rogers (Big Brother 18)

Jenna Compono (RW: Ex-Plosion)

Kam Williams (AYTO? 5)

Nany González (RW: Las Vegas 2011)

Natalie Negrotti (Big Brother 18)

Rookies:

Alán Valdez (Tierra de Reyes)

Ashley Cain (Ex on the Beach UK)

Chase McNary (The Bachelorette)

Gus Smyrnios (Floribama Shore)

Josh Martinez (Big Brother 19)

JP Andrade (Ex on the Beach Brazil)

Stephen Bear (Ex on the Beach UK)

Theo Campbell (Love Island UK)

Turabi "Turbo" Çamkiran (Survivor Turkey)

Dee Nguyen (Geordie Shore)

Georgia Harrison (Love Island UK)

Julia Nolan (Big Brother 17)

Liz Nolan (Big Brother 17)

Mattie Breaux (Party Down South)

Morgan Willett (Big Brother: Over the Top)

Natalie "Ninja" Duran (American Ninja Warrior)

Shaleen Sutherland (Big Brother Canada)

Zahida Allen (Ex on the Beach UK)

Team selections:

Amanda Garcia & Alán Valdez (replaced by Josh Martinez)

Ashley Mitchell & Chase McNary

Cara Maria Sorbello & Theo Campbell

Chris "CT" Tamburello & Julia Nolan

Da'Vonne Rogers & Stephen Bear

Hunter Barfield & Georgia Harrison

Jenna Compono & Gus Smyrnios

Johnny "Bananas" Devenanzio & Morgan Willett

Kam Williams & Ashley Cain

Kyle Christie & Mattie Breaux

Leroy Garrett & Shaleen Sutherland

Nany González & Turabi "Turbo" Çamkiran

Natalie Negrotti & JP Andrade

Paulie Calafiore & Natalie "Ninja" Duran

Wes Bergmann & Dee Nguyen

Zach Nichols & Zahida Allen

*edit* sorry posted the teams although not a bad spoiler

Thanks. I literally have no idea who any of the rookies are. I can't believe CT is still doing this as a newlywed lol.

FOWL TEMPTER!!!

48356769-1846668015431337-4786071504645259264-n.jpg

“I NEVER SAID THAT!!!””

Clip plays “if that slut comes between me and a million dollars, I’m coming for her family!!”
I will say in Hunter's defense that his sense of humor gets no laughs and I don't hold that against him. It's very dry to the point of being devoid of humor but he doesn't mean half the things he says, and certainly not to the degree with which he expresses it.

FOWL TEMPTER!!!

48356769-1846668015431337-4786071504645259264-n.jpg

I will say in Hunter's defense that his sense of humor gets no laughs and I don't hold that against him. It's very dry to the point of being devoid of humor but he doesn't mean half the things he says, and certainly not to the degree with which he expresses it.
True enough, I agree. He just blurts out stuff

Funny to watch because you know he’s a beast but his political game is horrible. Team Young Buck, Nelson is the same, and Corey.

Corey apologizing for costing Devin a million.
I wish Bananas when addressing the whole Devin/Corey incident, would’ve said ain’t no way Devin getting a million with Corey as his partner, cause he dumb!

Back