Muay Thai instructional DVD

Hey, I'm new to the forum and was wondering what is the best Muay Thai DVD's?

Thanks in advance.

You want nothing with an instructional tape, go to a gym, I can't even begin to explain how better they are.

I found Alex Gong's Fairtex videos online for free - on an Asian version of YouTube, I think? They helped me out a lot, as a train at a gym where I don't speak the language, and some of his explanations cleared up questions I'd had trouble getting answers to. But it wouldn't have done me any good if I hadn't also been training with a qualified Muay Thai coach, and it probably would have just taught me bad habits.

Ur in KCMO? u like Tech N9ne?

sorry for the late response. I never say your question until now. I like Tech N9ne but he's not my favorite rapper from here. Most people in kansas city listen to Rich the Factor, Fat Tone, Ron Ron, Rondoe, Young Devi, 2 Gunn Kevi, Bird, Mr 4000, Dellio, Young Fate, ect. Tech N9ne is respected but he isn't the most listened to artist in Kansas City. He's just bigger on the national level. But I do like his music & he is very talented.

YouTube is your answer just about all instructional are on there as well as many useful clips. Nakmuaynation, warrior collective, muay thai pros, you can also check my channel out as well

Malaipet has an awesome DVD instructional on the clinch, it's like $30 and worth every penny

Back