Muay Thai Kiai...

People signing their name with sensei, give me mixed feelings.

Anyway. You guys should check this out. Here you see usefull kai at its finest.

@shincheckin this is something you need to work on if you ever plan on training people in karate.

The scary bit is you replying to a white belt that digs up 5 year old posts........... The stupid OSU! Gets me more.........but you are right about the Sensei, I'm just waiting for him to post pictures of his "Sensei" certificate........

The scary bit is you replying to a white belt that digs up 5 year old posts........... The stupid OSU! Gets me more.........but you are right about the Sensei, I'm just waiting for him to post pictures of his "Sensei" certificate........
It is good to talk about everything else besides the subject, I don't mind, but would rather like more to hear about your thoughts on the theme. I just came across the theme and your interesting argument, and wanted to share my point of view. OSU is everything but stupid. I am here by my first and last name with no nicknames, and I wrote my title as it was normal to introduce myself to you to understand my martial arts background.
Anyway, have a nice day! :)

Respect for signing up with your real name. Wish more would do that.

Back