Muay Thai Store in Bangkok

opposity

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hey guys ! So in May 22nd I am going to a school trip to Cambodia. They had a change in plan which includes staying a day in Bangkok. As a kickboxer, I thought it would be a good opportunity to buy some new gear ( even though I just a bought new gloves and shorts) So I was told that we will be staying on Khaosan Road. My question is are there any places that sell Muay Thai stuff around there, any shops ? Also, what should I buy from the Muay Thai shops there ? ( I want to buy something traditional, maybe handwoven Muay Thai shorts , or the Muay Thai Head band ; I alreadu have Muay thai armbands)

There's a place called Action Zone near the National Stadium BTS station. We've talked about the store a lot in the recent past -- I'd like to take a moment to encourage you to use the "Search" function on this webpage as it will lead you to a wealth of information that will probably answer many of your questions before you even get the chance to ask them!

I know this is an old post but forget Khaosan Rd, forget MBK or any of the market hustlers and go to a reputable Muay Thai gear shop. You wouldn't believe the amount of Pakistani factories trying to sell us fake twins and Fairtex.

Actionzone has a good range of gear and cheap prices. The owner K.Ariya is a lovely lady and I have the upmost respect for.

Now sure I'm pluggin our store, Muay Thai Mall but we've kinda of gone down a different path to Actionzone. What we do is pick the best products of each brand and keep them under one roof so so you don't need to spend a few days trying to find the gear you want. We stock Twins, Fairtex, Windy + Windy K1, Boon, Raja, Sittichon, Top King and a few other brands but not just any products.

Anyhow if you need gear in Bangkok and are looking for a place with quality gear and most brands, we're another option out there.

Last edited:
The Super Export Shop in Khlong Toei is along the same line as MT Mall. A bunch of different brands under the same roof. It really does make shopping a whole lot easier. The prices might be a few baht more, but when you factor in the cost of taxi/uber, MRT/BTS, it actually works out cheaper in the long run.

Back