MUAYTHAI best online stores Thai

shihtzu

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Haven't found a particular thread, while the info is of course mentioned in many of the other threads here.

So... What are the best online Muay Thai gear/equipment stores that ship WORLDWIDE (at a reasonable cost)?

I know about 6 of them, but have very good experience with 2 of them:

http://www.muaythai-fighting.com/

- a big and probably the best known store that also sells on ebay
- a good store, but most of things are MADE TO ORDER which takes DAMN LONG (like 3-6 weeks just o make it)

http://www.muaythaimmashop.com/

- this store looks like nothing special at first. BUT the owner can (and will) do ANYTHING for you
- he can get any Thai gear from any brand and of any design
- he can get ANYTHING fully customized as well - by any brand. At a very reasonable cost. He is second to none in this area.
- his CS is also second to none, a really 5 stars luxury service, he is extremely polite and can help with customs/import (declaration I mean)
- his timeframe for "made to order" or custom made is like 7-10 days unlike 6 weeks in case of muaythai-fighting
- super fast dispatch

If you email him at [email protected] he will arrange everything. Also of course you have several options of shipping (more expensive faster or a cheaper but slower).
I really recommend this store/merchant.

Always loved Muaythai-Fighting and also http://www.muaythaifactory.com They have a huge selection of stuff, easy to deal with and pretty good prices! I'm a total sucker for the Thaiboxing brand shorts though for some odd reason.. they look totally cheap and junky but they surprised the hell outta me and I've had a few pairs for a few years now.

I also wanted to add that I totally wish Nine Dragon Martial arts was still around, they were great.. I think the owners name was Arturo, I remember buying a pair few pairs of Twins from him a few years ago and it all came quickly and he was just awesome to talk to and deal with.

Yeah, definitely, muaythaistuff and muaythaifactory are legit, but muaythaimmashop.com is somehow well above imo, because the dude can get or arrange anything (by any brand/factory, also any custom order) and in a very short timeframe (unlike other companies), morevoer he is extremely helpful and polite. I have never seen such a service except topboxer.

Yeah, definitely, muaythaistuff and muaythaifactory are legit, but muaythaimmashop.com is somehow well above imo, because the dude can get or arrange anything (by any brand/factory, also any custom order) and in a very short timeframe (unlike other companies), morevoer he is extremely helpful and polite. I have never seen such a service except topboxer.

Thanks for starting this thread shihtzu. I havent heard about muaythaimmashop.com before. Sounds like a damn good place to shop from. I take it they do ship to the U.S.? Would like to order some gear from them in the future.

Thanks for starting this thread shihtzu. I havent heard about muaythaimmashop.com before. Sounds like a damn good place to shop from. I take it they do ship to the U.S.? Would like to order some gear from them in the future.

Yeah, the owner is absolutely great. Ironically the shop website itself sucks, if you have a look there is only Fairtex and even not much of it. But in fact you can find yourself ANY Thai gear by any brand and email him with a picture and he will get it for you very soon. Or you can offer any design and choose a brand/factory you want to make it and he will arrange everything the very next day. He ships worldwide, just ask for some cheaper shipping (it too about 10 days to Europe).

For example you can email him that you want Fairtex shorts with "YY" signature of XX colour and that your measurements are ZZ. So fully customized.
And all of this he arranges quickly, precisely and kindly aswers all the questions. I can think only of topboxer and Juan who compare with him.

One thing I hate about muaythai-fighting is their 3-6 weeks. 6 weeks to ship plain Boon shorts, really? He ship everything in 1-2 days (if in stock) or in 7-14 days if made to order.

Just wanted to add I ordered a pair of Fairtex shorts from [email protected] yesterday (yes, on Sunday!). He didn't have them in stock... he got them immediately in the morning from Fairtex and shipped them the same morning. Almost unbelievable to be honest.

Thanks for the info, shihtzu. Now my dream gloves can become a reality!

e260aeb0c5c3dd2211249511a062df12_zpsbf0aa9a8.jpg

Just wanted to add I ordered a pair of Fairtex shorts from [email protected] yesterday (yes, on Sunday!). He didn't have them in stock... he got them immediately in the morning from Fairtex and shipped them the same morning. Almost unbelievable to be honest.

That's what you call damn good customer service. Thanks again for bringing this place to my attention shihtzu....I will definitely be doing some business with them.

I also vote for muaythaimmashop.com

I ordered from him 2 times and both were a good experience. his communication is good and his prices are good too.

Hey everyone new to the forum and to the sport and this is the post i have been looking for !

I have just recently ordered some Top King gear from www.muaythaifactory.com and I was just wondering if anyone has ever ordered from here before as it seems a bit strange to me I don't know if I'm just being to cautious but would anyone be able to confirm it is a legit site ?

the reason I quote above is this is literally the only post I've found on the whole of the net (a little exaggeration) saying it is legit but cant find any that say it is not I'm very stuck !

Cheers !

Hey everyone new to the forum and to the sport and this is the post i have been looking for !

I have just recently ordered some Top King gear from www.muaythaifactory.com and I was just wondering if anyone has ever ordered from here before as it seems a bit strange to me I don't know if I'm just being to cautious but would anyone be able to confirm it is a legit site ?

the reason I quote above is this is literally the only post I've found on the whole of the net (a little exaggeration) saying it is legit but cant find any that say it is not I'm very stuck !

Cheers !

They are legit. I placed an order for an in-stock item (gloves), and they arrived in like 3 days (I'm in the US). I was taken aback at how quick they arrived.

They are legit. I placed an order for an in-stock item (gloves), and they arrived in like 3 days (I'm in the US). I was taken aback at how quick they arrived.

Awesome thanks very much ! :) I'm in the uk and the stuff was made to order so maybe it will be here by Christmas ? Lol

Shihtzu I'd like to order some Fairtex BGV1 gloves and KPLC2 curved pads. I'm US based and don't have any experience ordering overseas. It makes me a little nervous. In your opinion is it better for me to order from a US retailer, or is ordering from Thailand safe?

Thanks.

If you're looking for Fairtex BGV1's, I got some in 16 oz in stock. Have black gloves and white ones too. We're based in California.

Unfortunately, we don't have any curved pads though!

Shihtzu I'd like to order some Fairtex BGV1 gloves and KPLC2 curved pads. I'm US based and don't have any experience ordering overseas. It makes me a little nervous. In your opinion is it better for me to order from a US retailer, or is ordering from Thailand safe?

Thanks.

Hello mate, in general terms you can get the gear cheaper from Thailand, but you have to pay the shpping...

So, check the current prices with some big online sellers (and coupon codes), also amazon. If you won't find anything really cheap I recommend to order from the guy I mentioned in my signature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back