Much respect and admiration for Cesar Mutante

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This guy is a real life warrior. Not just inside the cage. A lot of people don´t remember/know what this guy had to go through with the problems on his back. Extremely serious back injury. At some point in his life he said he had to sleep sitting up for around 2 years, because if he laid down he couldn´t even walk the next day.

This is what his back looks like nowadays after tons of surgeries and nearly losing movements on parts of his body. (he even said he was in a surgery room prepping for one of his surgeries, when he got the call from the UFC offering the Sam Alvey fight in Porto Alegre)
mutante.jpg

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...superacao-antes-da-luta-contra-sam-alvey.html

He is currently 5-1 in his last 6 fights, in the biggest fight organization on the planet.

WAR MUTANTE

For some reason, I read this with the cancer kids commercial music playing in the background of my head

Excellent win at 224 nobody seems to be talking about

C.B.+Dollaway+Drops+Cezar+Ferreira+UFC+Fight+Night+Natal.gif

He made Dolloway look like TBE
Everyone has losses, but there are very few cases of people still fighting at a high level after such a terrible injury. This guy's will and determination to keep fighting is beyond belief.

He used to be Vitor butt buddy for a short time. Good on him, happy to read this.

This guy is a real life warrior. Not just inside the cage. A lot of people don´t remember/know what this guy had to go through with the problems on his back. Extremely serious back injury. At some point in his life he said he had to sleep sitting up for around 2 years, because if he laid down he couldn´t even walk the next day.

This is what his back looks like nowadays after tons of surgeries and nearly losing movements on parts of his body. (he even said he was in a surgery room prepping for one of his surgeries, when he got the call from the UFC offering the Sam Alvey fight in Porto Alegre)
mutante.jpg

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...superacao-antes-da-luta-contra-sam-alvey.html

He is currently 5-1 in his last 6 fights, in the biggest fight organization on the planet.

WAR MUTANTE

So many fighters accused him for using steroids...

It's stunning how he's managed to work around that glass chin of his

I'll find and post them here today or tomorrow.
Most of them from "Pros react" sections in mmafighing.com

I'm not doubting you and I've always suspected since he's linked to Vitor

Was just curious

I came in here to make a joke but was impressed with what I read.

Big ups to Ceasar Mutante - man ain't no mf'ing joke!

Everyone has losses, but there are very few cases of people still fighting at a high level after such a terrible injury. This guy's will and determination to keep fighting is beyond belief.

That gif is beautiful though and worth posting whenever possible though :p

I never actually knew about Mutantes injuries, must be a tough mofo to train through that.
I’ve had lumbar pain before and that’s enough to make you not wanna move

mutante.jpg

WAR MUTANTE

I read somewhere that he had to work as an Uber driver while still in contract with the UFC !

Is this the same guy who got Mayweathered by CB Dollaway?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back