Mueller has McCabe Memos Documenting Conversations with Trump

HomerThompson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Washington (CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller has memos written by former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe documenting his conversations with President Donald Trump, a source with knowledge of the matter told CNN.

The memos also detail what former FBI Director James Comey told McCabe about his own interactions with Trump while he was FBI director and are seen as a way to corroborate Comey's account in Mueller's probe on Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe on Friday, about a day before his 50th birthday and the date he was set to retire and begin receiving his anticipated pension, over accusations that McCabe directed FBI officials to speak to the media about an investigation tied to the Clinton Foundation and misled investigators about his actions. Following his firing Friday, McCabe told CNN in an interview that he had four interactions with the President last May, while he was acting FBI director.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/17/politics/mccabe-memos-trump/index.html

As though there was any doubt anyway, this confirms the political nature of his firing. It's clear that Trump, Inc. is trying to dirty McCabe up to try and damage his credibility as a witness against Trump.

Trumpism intensifies.

tenor.gif

OMG!!! It’s all over now...

He had MEMOS!!!!!!!

Many people in the cia and fbi believe trump is a Russian agent and therefore they believe they are justified in working towards his removal.

Not that I'd expect anything reasoned or sensible from anyone associated with this scummy administration, but this seems a particularly bad misstep. Hope it comes back to bite them.

Hope McCabe gets his pension, too. Shitty and childishly vindictive move.

If you ever watched anything other than CNN or read something besides Mother Jones you'd be amazed at what is really going on. Like they say, 'fasten your seatbelts' cause the swamp draining could be accelerating soon.

If you ever watched anything other than CNN or read something besides Mother Jones you'd be amazed at what is really going on. Like they say, 'fasten your seatbelts' cause the swamp draining could be accelerating soon.
How’s the pay, comrade?

Also, what esteemed news sources would YOU recommend so the rest of us can understand what’s really going on?

Yah, about all these appointees enriching themselves with our money...

Washington (CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller has memos written by former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe documenting his conversations with President Donald Trump, a source with knowledge of the matter told CNN.

The memos also detail what former FBI Director James Comey told McCabe about his own interactions with Trump while he was FBI director and are seen as a way to corroborate Comey's account in Mueller's probe on Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe on Friday, about a day before his 50th birthday and the date he was set to retire and begin receiving his anticipated pension, over accusations that McCabe directed FBI officials to speak to the media about an investigation tied to the Clinton Foundation and misled investigators about his actions. Following his firing Friday, McCabe told CNN in an interview that he had four interactions with the President last May, while he was acting FBI director.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/17/politics/mccabe-memos-trump/index.html

As though there was any doubt anyway, this confirms the political nature of his firing. It's clear that Trump, Inc. is trying to dirty McCabe up to try and damage his credibility as a witness against Trump.

Trumpism intensifies.

tenor.gif
I will continue to say there's no actual collusion.
But there are probably nefarious business ties, evidence that indicates Trump was vulnerable to blackmail, and he's in deep debt to Russian oligarchs.

Well, yeah... I’d assume they may even speak in person at some point. Not sure why it being written down makes it any more impressive lol.

Andrew McCabes memo-

“Trump looked at me while he said hello. It was then that I knew for certain he was a Russian puppet.”

CNN and WR posters-

“Devin Nunes memo doesn’t mean ANYHING, but this one... oh man this one! This is it!”

Do you think traitors and law breakers should get full pensions from the tax payer? But...But...But Russia!
Source? I’ve asked once— this makes twice.

Let’s play everyone’s favorite game: See how many times you have to ask a Trumptard for a source before he goes away!

Andrew McCabes memo-

“Trump looked at me while he said hello. It was then that I knew for certain he was a Russian puppet.”

CNN and WR posters-

“Devin Nunes memo doesn’t mean ANYHING, but this one... oh man this one! This is it!”
So you’ve made up your mind already that there will be nothing of value in a McCabe memo... which no one has ever seen...

And equated that with people saying that the Nunes memo— which we HAVE seen— is biased and intentionally misleading?

Do you see how it is worse to decide whether or not something has meaning BEFORE you’ve read it than AFTER??

Seriously, do you grasp that point?

Last edited:
Source? I’ve asked once— this makes twice.

Let’s play everyone’s favorite game: See how many times you have to ask a Trumptard for a source before he goes away!

So you’ve made up your mind already that there will be nothing of value in a McCabe memo... which no one has ever seen...

And equating that with people saying that the Nunes memo— which we HAVE seen— is biased and intentionally misleading?

Do you see how it is worse to decide whether or not something has meaning BEFORE you’ve read it than AFTER??

Seriously, do you grasp that point?
Lmao he deflected again.

@Johnny Mac is a typical goon.

What is really going on, please enlighten the WR community that isn't privy to what you know?

Go Back to the USSR! This is America! I The burden is on your shoulders. You're stating The Fake News (aka CNN) as fact with no proof. It's been over a year, but this one is it! Right? Libtard consensus does not equal Logic in the real world! Logic needs facts. You have to come with more than that man.
You made the CLAIM here (that McCabe = traitor).

The burden of evidence falls on the person making the claim, homie.

You’ve randomly insulted CNN multiple times itt, which is cute, but not the same as providing a source to support your claim.

Seriously, you are a paid troll of some kind, correct? If not, sorry, but your making a terrible argument. (As in, you actually haven’t taken the first step towards supporting your claims.)

I will continue to say there's no actual collusion.
But there are probably nefarious business ties, evidence that indicates Trump was vulnerable to blackmail, and he's in deep debt to Russian oligarchs.
He’s a useful idiot.

Back