Mueller has McCabe Memos Documenting Conversations with Trump

The Mods should make a New "Wastelands" forum and call it "The Suburbs".

Then when someone sources CNN we can go "Take that Shit to the Suburbs. We need our Weave. I don't use it. But we need it."

----------------------------

Seriously, if there was no Smoking gun in Comey's memos. I doubt McCabe's suddenly found memo will be any different.

iu
We don't know what's been corroborated in Comey's memos because Mueller has kept his shit on lockdown

We don't know what's been corroborated in Comey's memos because Mueller has kept his shit on lockdown

Comey has already testified at senate hearings on the issue. That shit isn't on "lockdown" anymore.

My position is being on the right side of the border, and laughing at weirdos like you who insist upon gobbling the balls of a 72 year old fatass.

Make sure to give your King Beyond The Wall shrine a kiss for me.
trudeau-also-visited-the-partition-museum.jpg

Namaste, ho........

Pfft, you got nothing.

He had to do shit you didn't like. The world isn't all puppies and rainbows, and the idea that The President combined with the CIA and FBI, conducts all operations above board, is laughable.

You really believe it's totally normal and acceptable for agents to be taking notes, and leaking them to the press, whenever they feel something violates their "code of conduct"?

Just be honest, and say you're cool with it, as long as it hurts Trump, and it's the only time you'll ever hold them to this absurd standard. It's not you want this to set precedent or anything, right?

Where do you work Heretic? In even semi-professional environments, it's standard practice to document anything but the most mundane. If you had a feeling that your boss or someone else was out to get you, wouldn't you start keeping track of the conversations and meetings you've been having, in case you're going to have to fight them in court in a wrongful dismissal suit? This is totally standard practice.

He is US best PRESIDENTE deal with

MAGA

Washington (CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller has memos written by former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe documenting his conversations with President Donald Trump, a source with knowledge of the matter told CNN.

The memos also detail what former FBI Director James Comey told McCabe about his own interactions with Trump while he was FBI director and are seen as a way to corroborate Comey's account in Mueller's probe on Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe on Friday, about a day before his 50th birthday and the date he was set to retire and begin receiving his anticipated pension, over accusations that McCabe directed FBI officials to speak to the media about an investigation tied to the Clinton Foundation and misled investigators about his actions. Following his firing Friday, McCabe told CNN in an interview that he had four interactions with the President last May, while he was acting FBI director.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/17/politics/mccabe-memos-trump/index.html

As though there was any doubt anyway, this confirms the political nature of his firing. It's clear that Trump, Inc. is trying to dirty McCabe up to try and damage his credibility as a witness against Trump.

Trumpism intensifies.

tenor.gif

Where do you work Heretic? In even semi-professional environments, it's standard practice to document anything but the most mundane. If you had a feeling that your boss or someone else was out to get you, wouldn't you start keeping track of the conversations and meetings you've been having, in case you're going to have to fight them in court in a wrongful dismissal suit? This is totally standard practice.

Sleezy fucks do that, I'd resign or fight head on. Trump style

Do you think traitors and law breakers should get full pensions from the tax payer? But...But...But Russia!

What laws did McCabe break and how is he a traitor? You are not just talking out of your ass are you?<puh-lease75>

This administration is going down in flames, and it's going to be epic.
Get out the lawnchairs and crack the beers.

We're witnessing history, folks.
You’re problem (like many leftists) is that you think the government is supposed to be this all important, all encompassing entity that takes care of every part of your lives.

Governments job is to put conditions in place so that people are safe and can flourish through their own hard work and creativity and after that, to get the hell out of the way. What happens besides that whether staff turnover, what presidents tweet etc etc is really quite irrelevant when compared with the first two.

It’s like the coach who keeps winning championships and people say “but he keeps firing assistants and he keeps trading players....!”

It’s totally irrelevant. Of course if you want to keep the whiny leftist narrative going, then obviously bringing these things up makes sense.

You’re problem (like many leftists) is that you think the government is supposed to be this all important, all encompassing entity that takes care of every part of your lives.

Governments job is to put conditions in place so that people are safe and can flourish through their own hard work and creativity and after that, to get the hell out of the way. What happens besides that whether staff turnover, what presidents tweet etc etc is really quite irrelevant when compared with the first two.

It’s like the coach who keeps winning championships and people say “but he keeps firing assistants and he keeps trading players....!”

It’s totally irrelevant. Of course if you want to keep the whiny leftist narrative going, then obviously bringing these things up makes sense.

<JerryWWF>

what coach that wins championships "keeps firing his assistants?" Saban and Belichick have coaches be hired away for head coaching jobs because they look so good, Trump's assistants are fired and/or leave in shame, humiliation, and sometimes handcuffs.

Definitely. Leftists, including the centrist/centre right democratic party, want to live in a totalitarian regime with no personal freedom. Obey the state at all times.

Strawmen are easy to knock down but at least try and engage in good faith.

I love the part of this thread where people argued McCabe deserved to be fired for keeping notes. Like taking notes is nefarious.

You don't have to worry about someone taking notes.... unless you're afraid of what they're noting. The very idea that the practice was worth expulsion from this administration is admitting that transparency isn't just irrelevant, it's a violation in this administration. I wonder why that would be....

Whats that ticking sound?

Not when the information is proprietary.

Non-disclosure agreements are the name-of-the-game in my industry.

Any employee that would have habitually not completed the tasks assigned to them, or was known to embellish the truth, would be fired.

It would be unreasonable to make any organization accept such behavior.

You are too much and honestly have no idea what an NDA is about. Every company I work with where information is exchanged we have an NDA in place. That does not mean during the meeting you can’t take notes of that meeting so all parties are clear if there are any take sways or actions. For McCabe to not take notes would be a mistake and amateurish.You realize he probably has 5-7 meeting a day. You have to take great notes in order to remember everything said.

In large corporations like the government, there are so many people employed that it’s easy for certain types of people to escape being fired. First of all getting someone fired because you don’t like the way they work is a little hard to do unless you are their boss. McCabe isn’t President last time I checked. So McCabe did what any person in his position would do when dealing with an anoyying co-worker, take notes.

It's for critical discussion, not mindless shitposting. Shitty posts are disappearing faster than intelligent ideas at the_donald.
Bring some facts to the table junior league. Your consensus logic doesn't qualify. You and your liberal commies keep refusing to answer my first question:

Do you think traitors and law breakers should get full pensions from the tax payer?

You're playin possum on me boy!

Definitely. Leftists, including the centrist/centre right democratic party, want to live in a totalitarian regime with no personal freedom. Obey the state at all times.

Strawmen are easy to knock down but at least try and engage in good faith.
It’s no strawman. You keep whining about the government and every last thing concerning Trump instead of getting on with life. Its old.

It’s no strawman. You keep whining about the government and every last thing concerning Trump instead of getting on with life. Its old.

Opposing wannabe autocrats who want no oversight is not begging for a totalitarian govt, and only a moron would think it is.

Back