Mueller has McCabe Memos Documenting Conversations with Trump

Do you think traitors and law breakers should get full pensions from the tax payer?

To answer your question, no. I don't think Trump and whatever's left of his administration after it's burned to the ground should get full pensions from us tax payers.

Lol at "secret notes".
If it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck.........

I forget who said this timeless axiom:

"The first step of attaining proper wisdom, is to call things by their proper names."

McCabe would immediately scribble notes in secret the moment he got done with any interaction with President Trump, so that's what any objective observer would call it.

I used to be of the same mind as you. But at this point it is clear Trump is at war with the FBI. Every time he fires or forces someone to resign, in my mind the chances that he is hiding collusion— or clear and willing knowledge of Russian activities on his behalf— go up. If Mueller is fired before the investigation concludes, that is a blatant admission of guilt, IMO.

Could be other illegal dealings unrelated to collusion, that are nevertheless vulnerable of discovery.

Could be he's just this fucking stupid they he's creating controversy where there is none.

Either way, I'm still not sure of the outcome of all this

"The first step of attaining proper wisdom, is to call things by their proper names."

McCabe would immediately scribble notes in secret the moment he got done with any interaction with President Trump, so that's what any objective observer would call it.

That was Ted Nugent in Ted Nugent's SeptNugeagint. I believe chapter Liberum Enim Omnes.

Someone with even a cursory knowledge of the institutions of government would know the FBI director would probably be a note taker.

Or to put another way, anyone who would consider these notes as any kind of secret is probably as dumb as rocks.

Wants no oversight, immunity from crimes committed by him and his family.
I think you’re talking about Bill and Hilary. But in any event, if there is a law that gives the President the authority to provide immunity to family or friends in the face of prosecution then by all means, post the link.

You’re problem (like many leftists) is that you think the government is supposed to be this all important, all encompassing entity that takes care of every part of your lives.

Governments job is to put conditions in place so that people are safe and can flourish through their own hard work and creativity and after that, to get the hell out of the way. What happens besides that whether staff turnover, what presidents tweet etc etc is really quite irrelevant when compared with the first two.

It’s like the coach who keeps winning championships and people say “but he keeps firing assistants and he keeps trading players....!”

It’s totally irrelevant. Of course if you want to keep the whiny leftist narrative going, then obviously bringing these things up makes sense.
<Huh2><Huh2><Huh2><Huh2><Huh2><Huh2>

You are too much and honestly have no idea what an NDA is about. Every company I work with where information is exchanged we have an NDA in place. That does not mean during the meeting you can’t take notes of that meeting so all parties are clear if there are any take sways or actions. For McCabe to not take notes would be a mistake and amateurish.You realize he probably has 5-7 meeting a day. You have to take great notes in order to remember everything said.

In large corporations like the government, there are so many people employed that it’s easy for certain types of people to escape being fired. First of all getting someone fired because you don’t like the way they work is a little hard to do unless you are their boss. McCabe isn’t President last time I checked. So McCabe did what any person in his position would do when dealing with an anoyying co-worker, take notes.

I lol'd

"In my line of works, NDA's are the name of the game, so let me completely whiff on their meaning and significance."

Next up: how membership in a competitive bowling league violated a previous noncompete agreement.

I think you’re talking about Bill and Hilary. But in any event, if there is a law that gives the President the authority to provide immunity to family or friends in the face of prosecution then by all means, post the link.

Bbbbbut Hillary

If he fires everybody who is investigating him, that is the sign of wannabe autocrat behaviour. A lot of government and law is based on norms, which are being flouted on the regular. It's probably the defining feature of this admin.

That's the point, you fucking lummox. He's bumbling around trying to break whatever political norm he can to hedge himself against oversight and all you can say is "wahhh, you leftists and your leftist agents in the form of lifelong GOP members are out to get him - AND HILLARY!"

Bring some facts to the table junior league. Your consensus logic doesn't qualify. You and your liberal commies keep refusing to answer my first question:

You're playin possum on me boy!

Just checking in again if you want to try to answer my previously posted question to you about what law McCabe broke and how he is a "traitor?" What's the matter are you a dumb coward or something?<You11>

It’s like the coach who keeps winning championships and people say “but he keeps firing assistants and he keeps trading players....!”

Care to direct me to this coach who keeps winning championships and keeps firing assistants ?

And of course has fans complaining about it .....

Someone with even a cursory knowledge of the institutions of government would know the FBI director would probably be a note taker.

Or to put another way, anyone who would consider these notes as any kind of secret is probably as dumb as rocks.

If writing secret notes about interactions with the president is totally expected and routine then why was it such breaking news when it was announced McCabe had memos?

If writing secret notes about interactions with the president is totally expected and routine then why was it such breaking news when it was announced McCabe had memos?

Because they were about interactions with the most dishonest person in Washington who's currently scrambling because he's under investigation for collusion, obstruction of justice and money laundering. If Trump hadn't done his typicsl bullshit there wouldn't have been any questionable interactions to document. Trump can't help himself. He's a dumb fuck who's gotten away with it his entire spoiled life.

Back