Mueller told Trump's legal team he will not indict the president, Giuliani tells Fox News

bobgeese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
President Trump's attorney, Rudy Giuliani, told Fox News on Wednesday that special counsel Robert Mueller has told the president's legal team he will follow Justice Department guidance and not seek an indictment against Trump.

Giuliani, himself a former federal prosecutor and mayor of New York City, also told Fox News that Mueller's investigators have not responded to five information requests from the president's team. That has forced Trump's legal team to push off making a decision about whether the president will sit for an interview with the special counsel -- a decision they had hoped to reach by Thursday.

The precedent that federal prosecutors cannot indict a sitting president is laid out in a 1999 Justice Department memo. Giuliani told Fox News that Mueller has no choice but to follow its guidance.

"This case is essentially over," Giuliani said. "They're just in denial."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...indict-president-giuliani-tells-fox-news.html

Let the great rustling of 2018 commence.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

of course he won't .. they have nothing .. this is just a witch hunt to take out trump because he's not supposed to be there .. we all know it .. they know it .. even the haters know it deep down

Rudy really helped out on the Cohen/Stormy Front, what could go wrong?

Only a moron would take what he said as Trump is clear of any crimes......oh wait.

All in on the word of Rudy fucking Giuliani.

Last refuge of a rube. LOLOL

A president can't be indicted, Mueller can only recommend impeachment.

lol if Giuliani didn't know that....and he probably didn't with how senile he's been looking on news lately.

Last edited:
One easy way to find out. Let's see what happens

lol thats been the most annoying thing about this whole investigation. members of both "sides" trying to declare the whole thing settled obviously long before it actually is. both sides wrong about 15 times each now. OP makes 16.

lol thats been the most annoying thing about this whole investigation. members of both "sides" trying to declare the whole thing settled obviously long before it actually is. both sides wrong about 15 times each now. OP makes 16.

I personally believe it's over but that's just like my opinion man. I can't wait to have @HomerThompson sig as mine.

I personally believe it's over but that's just like my opinion man. I can't wait to have @HomerThompson sig as mine.

yea idk. i havent kept up with the day to day of it in quite some time. back when i did, i assumed that mueller has nothing, or, hes holding anything that he does have to release all at one time.

Actually, I’ve been entirely correct since day 1.

I have stated bluntly Trump will walk and you all look like fools by lunging from story to story in hopes this will finally be the one to bring down Trump.

I think Trump is guilty of criminal behavior, is it possible he will find a way to weasel out of punishment like he has his entire scummy life, yes. Like ODB said, we have to wait and see.

President Trump's attorney, Rudy Giuliani, told Fox News on Wednesday that special counsel Robert Mueller has told the president's legal team he will follow Justice Department guidance and not seek an indictment against Trump.

Giuliani, himself a former federal prosecutor and mayor of New York City, also told Fox News that Mueller's investigators have not responded to five information requests from the president's team. That has forced Trump's legal team to push off making a decision about whether the president will sit for an interview with the special counsel -- a decision they had hoped to reach by Thursday.

The precedent that federal prosecutors cannot indict a sitting president is laid out in a 1999 Justice Department memo. Giuliani told Fox News that Mueller has no choice but to follow its guidance.

"This case is essentially over," Giuliani said. "They're just in denial."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...indict-president-giuliani-tells-fox-news.html

Let the great rustling of 2018 commence.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
200w.gif

Actually, I’ve been entirely correct since day 1.

I have stated bluntly Trump will walk and you all look like fools by lunging from story to story in hopes this will finally be the one to bring down Trump.
Those delusions are acting up again, taking your meds?

So law talking guy Guiliani's argument is that Trump is safe because the President is allowed to do lots of crimes cuz he's the President? Is this how Bush got away with doing 9/11?

Back