Mueller told Trump's legal team he will not indict the president, Giuliani tells Fox News

Giuliani contradicted himself to WaPo

Lmao

The senility is real

So, a member of Meullers team announced it. That fits right in line with a member of Meullers team announcing Trump wasn’t the target of the investigations.

Then again, you probably don’t believe that either...

So, a member of Meullers team announced it. That fits right in line with a member of Meullers team announcing Trump wasn’t the target of the investigations.

Hey Bob, who would you trust or believe more, career agents at FBI or the assorted cast of proven liars around Trump?

Hey Bob, who would you trust or believe more, career agents at FBI or the assorted cast of proven liars around Trump?

Given how many times the fbi has dropped the ball in the past several years...

“Trusting government agencies”

<36>

Given Giuliani's fumbling on the answer, the flipflop, the supposed Mueller questions. Im inclined not to believe Giuliani. However, that doesn't mean he's wrong. I don't believe Mueller sees it as his duty to challenge DOJ policy as well as start a SCOTUS battle.

Actually, I’ve been entirely correct since day 1.

I have stated bluntly Trump will walk and you all look like fools by lunging from story to story in hopes this will finally be the one to bring down Trump.

So, do you think the rest of the people in his admin will also walk?

So, do you think the rest of the people in his admin will also walk?

Well, hopefully Manafort pays his dues.

Flynn, I haven’t been paying a whole lot of attention to, it seems they’re having some issues in convicting him. If I had to guess he’ll get a slap on the wrist due to his military service.

The only other person who seems to be accused of wrongdoing is Cohen, and given trump is known to employ shady ny lawyers (Cohn), it’s likely they find some dirt on him, but what I’ve seen him accused of so far (and I freely admit I might have missed something) he’s not doing anything outside of Washington norms, trying to profit off access to power.

Given Giuliani's fumbling on the answer, the flipflop, the supposed Mueller questions. Im inclined not to believe Giuliani. However, that doesn't mean he's wrong. I don't believe Mueller sees it as his duty to challenge DOJ policy as well as start a SCOTUS battle.

That’s fair.

They've conducted a witch hunt because it will be difficult to say anything really negative about the term (at least so far). All they have is twitter and Stormy Daniels, and people with important things to attend to will not be caught up. In times of economic boom and lower taxes, Presidents get reelected.

They've conducted a witch hunt because it will be difficult to say anything really negative about the term (at least so far). All they have is twitter and Stormy Daniels, and people with important things to attend to will not be caught up. In times of economic boom and lower taxes, Presidents get reelected.

Actually they have tons of sworn testimony from at least 13-15 people they've indicted and/or convicted. Also dozens of others have come forward and provided testimony for the investigation without any sort of legal pressure. It's also highly likely one or more of these people became FBI informants at some point.

I'm sure they have tons of digital data, phone records, and other documents from Cohen, Manafort, Page, and others as well.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Actually they have tons of sworn testimony from at least 13-15 people they've indicted and/or convicted. Also dozens of others have come forward and provided testimony for the investigation. It's also highly likely one or more of these people became FBI informants at some point.

I'm sure they have tons of digital data, phone records, and other documents from Cohen, Manafort, Page, and others as well.

I hope this helps.

And please state where any of them are charged with colluding with Russia?

Oh that’s right, you can’t.

And please state where any of them are charged with colluding with Russia?

Oh that’s right, you can’t.

The people they indicted aren't the main targets of the investigation. They're only charge with crimes so they plead out and provide testimony.

Haven't see you seen Law & Order? Geez.

The people they indicted aren't the main targets of the investigation. They're only charge with crimes so they plead out and provide testimony.

Haven't see you seen Law & Order? Geez.

^^^ proof liberals live in a fantasy

Well, hopefully Manafort pays his dues.

Flynn, I haven’t been paying a whole lot of attention to, it seems they’re having some issues in convicting him. If I had to guess he’ll get a slap on the wrist due to his military service.

The only other person who seems to be accused of wrongdoing is Cohen, and given trump is known to employ shady ny lawyers (Cohn), it’s likely they find some dirt on him, but what I’ve seen him accused of so far (and I freely admit I might have missed something) he’s not doing anything outside of Washington norms, trying to profit off access to power.
Regarding Flynn least you admit you're uninformed. Here's some for you

https://qz.com/1144433/read-mike-fl...st-interests-of-my-family-and-of-our-country/

After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of ‘treason’ and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel’s Office reflects a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions

Note as a military man he accurately states treason can't happen (though I'd argue we're engaged in cyberwar with Russia but that's a whole other conversation) . But Flynn is determined to set things right.

Here is the statement regarding delaying sentencing

http://www.msnbc.com/transcripts/msnbc-live-with-ari-melber/2018-05-01

Tonight, Mueller’s name is on the request. His prosecutor signed it
stating they want to delay Mike Flynn’s sentencing due to the status of the
special counsel’s investigation.

In other words they're still interviewing people above flynn checking the stories out while Flynn cooperates and don't want to release him till they have everything they need.

So, as I stated, your original post I quoted was bullshit.

You liberals just love to bitch.
<TrumpWrong1>

Everything I said was true.

I'm sorry my Law & Order joke was too much for your delicate sensibilities.

I'll try to be more cordial for you snowflake.

Regarding Flynn least you admit you're uninformed. Here's some for you

https://qz.com/1144433/read-mike-fl...st-interests-of-my-family-and-of-our-country/

Note as a military man he accurately states treason can't happen (though I'd argue we're engaged in cyberwar with Russia but that's a whole other conversation) . But Flynn is determined to set things right.

Here is the statement regarding delaying sentencing

http://www.msnbc.com/transcripts/msnbc-live-with-ari-melber/2018-05-01

In other words they're still interviewing people above flynn checking the stories out while Flynn cooperates and don't want to release him till they have everything they need.

And your thoughts if it comes out that the 302’s were altered?

I'm just loving the lower taxes and strong economy right now. It's too bad there are lots of people who either can't join in or only look for negativity to spread based on hollywood politics.

Given how many times the fbi has dropped the ball in the past several years...

“Trusting government agencies”

<36>
Well here is our basic disagreement, I would trust no one less than Trump and his gang of grafter-criminals. It goes back to illogical basis of Trumpism "the establishment is corrupt so lets elect most dishonest and corrupt person possible and hope it make things better" makes zero sense.

Well here is our basic disagreement, I would trust no one less than Trump and his gang of grafter-criminals. It goes back to illogical basis of Trumpism "the establishment is corrupt so lets elect most dishonest and corrupt person possible and hope it make things better" makes zero sense.

Do you trust the IG report that is about to drop?

Do you trust the words straight out of Strzok and pages texts?

Back