Mueller told Trump's legal team he will not indict the president, Giuliani tells Fox News

What did you get an advance copy of the IG report?

There has been reporting on it for the past week that it looks really bad for Comeys fbi.

Just today it has escalated to laws were broken.

Btw, I’m actually Nunes, I just shitpost here for LULS

There has been reporting on it for the past week that it looks really bad for Comeys fbi.

It is really amazing that anyone can think Trump and Co. are less corrupt than the FBI. If trolling, bravo!

The IG is only about the Clinton investigation, how do you think it will exonerate Trump in any way?

President Trump's attorney, Rudy Giuliani, told Fox News on Wednesday that special counsel Robert Mueller has told the president's legal team he will follow Justice Department guidance and not seek an indictment against Trump.

Giuliani, himself a former federal prosecutor and mayor of New York City, also told Fox News that Mueller's investigators have not responded to five information requests from the president's team. That has forced Trump's legal team to push off making a decision about whether the president will sit for an interview with the special counsel -- a decision they had hoped to reach by Thursday.

The precedent that federal prosecutors cannot indict a sitting president is laid out in a 1999 Justice Department memo. Giuliani told Fox News that Mueller has no choice but to follow its guidance.

"This case is essentially over," Giuliani said. "They're just in denial."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...indict-president-giuliani-tells-fox-news.html

Let the great rustling of 2018 commence.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I believe these gentlemen over you. Thanks for playing, Bobby.
https://lawfareblog.com/can-presidency-trump-special-counsel-subpoena

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...hat-mueller-cant-subpoena-trump-idUSKCN1II2XF

The IG is only about the Clinton investigation, how do you think it will exonerate Trump in any way?

It will expose wrongdoing by the fbi. That will force the door open for the left to have to acknowledge the rest of the evidence of their improper actions toward the trump campaign.

They've conducted a witch hunt because it will be difficult to say anything really negative about the term (at least so far). All they have is twitter and Stormy Daniels, and people with important things to attend to will not be caught up. In times of economic boom and lower taxes, Presidents get reelected.
Increasing deficit and American Troops in Yemen. Don't forget those, I know Fox never brings those up but those are facts as well.

It will expose wrongdoing by the fbi. That will force the door open for the left to have to acknowledge the rest of the evidence of their improper actions toward the trump campaign.
So weak, We will see when all the evidence is out.

The FBI only helped Trump during campaign, announcing the reopening of investigation into Clinton at the last minute while maintaining strict secrecy about the Trump investigation. Trumptards are sooo stupid.

Back