Mueller told Trump's legal team he will not indict the president, Giuliani tells Fox News

How exactly are you expecting the discussion should evolve? What are you wanting the non-Trumpers to concede?

This is procedural news that certainly is good for Trump in that it clarifies a narrower set of legal outcomes, but it does not punctuate his legal troubles in the least. I know this feels like a slam dunk for cheerleader partisan types like yourself, but there just nothing that the rest of us can do but state the truth.

Nothing to concede. It's cut and dry. But continually saying a poster is upset(it's obvious he's not) just because another poster said it once is pretty much derailing.

Was Rudy wasted on television again. The dude has been having liquid lunch it seems.

Nothing to concede. It's cut and dry. But continually saying a poster is upset(it's obvious he's not) just because another poster said it once is pretty much derailing.

I'm sorry that @bobgeese is perpetually upset. It's not a knock against him.

Allow me to quote myself from the OP

“Let the great rustling of 2018 commence”

They’ve literally rustled themselves into a parallel universe. A reality in which they’re waiting for Trump to finish his term, then he will be indicted.

See it all makes sense now.

<TheDonald>

Yeah cuz that was totally a trump Justice Department directive....
Sessions was appointed by Trump. All the top Justice Dept. officials are Repubs. I am just pointing out that when Hillary wasn't indicted, the right were saying it was Democrat party bias. So why doesn't the same argument apply if Mueller (allegedly) told Trump's team he would not indict Trump based on Justice Dept. advice.

Allow me to quote myself from the OP

“Let the great rustling of 2018 commence”

They’ve literally rustled themselves into a parallel universe. A reality in which they’re waiting for Trump to finish his term, then he will be indicted.

See it all makes sense now.

<TheDonald>

Do you have anything to offer, save the peanut gallery "Aw shit, dawg, their panties is twistin!!" shit?

Rosenstein should give Mr. Mueller temporary UNLIMITED POWER!!!! to dish out some justice on Chump & Co. & family crazy dictator style. The situation warrants it. Make an example out of them.

Do you have anything to offer,

Yes, I posted a thread with breaking news. That’s called contributing something worthwhile.

Sherdog used to be great for breaking news. Hopefully it returns to its once illustrious status.

Rosenstein should give Mr. Mueller temporary UNLIMITED POWER!!!! to dish out some justice on Chump & Co. & family crazy dictator style. The situation warrants it. Make an example out of them.

I literally read this like, ok this dudes just having a little fun.

Then I looked down and saw your location.

<6>

You probably believe that shit deep down in your heart...

How can libs be so concerned with optics and pretend they aren't the real racists?

The very idea of good news or the narrative (words) changing absolutely shatters their world.

This is it!

But seriously, this is really nothing. First off, it may not even be true, as Rudy is also claiming that Trump has received "assurances" that he is not going to be involved in the Cohen matter, which is a ridiculous thing to claim they have been assured about at this point. As for getting assurances that Mueller will not be looking to indict a sitting president, even if Meuller's team in fact confirmed that, it has nothing to do with the facts in this case any more than it had to do with the facts in Watergate or Lewinskygate. Furthermore, Mueller can still request a special dispensation through DAG Rosenstein to indict Trump if there is strong evidence to do so. But, let's wait for the investigation to play out to see if there is evidence that Trump did anything worthy of being indicted, and it sure doesn't seem like Mueller's investigation, or the Cohen investigation by the SDNY and FBI, are coming to an end anytime soon. We can try to read the goat entrails and project what we want to see all we want, but Mueller's team runs a tight ship, and we just don't know what they know.

Back