Mueller's Patton the back (investigation thread v. 22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, maybe it will be one of the next dozen bits of progressively worse bits of news for Trump as Mueller continues to grind the criminals around him to dust...it'll be fun when "it" happens though.

This is moving along just the Lance Armstrong bust. You don't go at the most powerful character until you roll everyone around him. All of Lance's teammates rolled on him when the threat of jail time for perjury became too much. Lance didn't have a chance at that point with over a dozen former teammates providing testimony. When this has run its course, Trump will have to go up against a mountain of evidence. So much that it will be impossible to draw any other conclusion.

I think his latest barks about the death toll in Puerto Rico are just to soften the landing by making himself look stupid or suffering from dementia. I think that his final option is to just play dumb. This will all roll on him hard and fast when it comes time.

This is moving along just the Lance Armstrong bust. You don't go at the most powerful character until you roll everyone around him. All of Lance's teammates rolled on him when the threat of jail time for perjury became too much. Lance didn't have a chance at that point with over a dozen former teammates providing testimony. When this has run its course, Trump will have to go up against a mountain of evidence. So much that it will be impossible to draw any other conclusion.

I think his latest barks about the death toll in Puerto Rico are just to soften the landing by making himself look stupid or suffering from dementia. I think that his final option is to just play dumb. This will all roll on him hard and fast when it comes time.
It was a rigged witch hunt and everybody lied except Lance.

1. Conspiracy against the United States.
2. Conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Those are the two charges that Manafort plead guilty to. That is what Trumpbots want to say is NOTHING.

Also, people, please realize the Feds don’t make deals unless they are getting something of value. Period.

Manafort was in the Trump Tower meeting. He was the head of the campaign during the phase when collusion was most likely to have been set up.

This is a massive breakthrough. How anyone can support and even DEFEND a president that rubs shoulders with psychopaths that conspire against their own country is beyond me.

This is a massive breakthrough. How anyone can support and even DEFEND a president that rubs shoulders with psychopaths that conspire against their own country is beyond me.
Let's all sing the refrain

"It wasn't illegal!"

Here’s how you know Manafort’s flip is a big sting to the POTUS: it is the 27th story from the top of Fox’s home page right now.

When there is a “party line” response Fox wants to get out, the story stays a headline.

When they don’t know what the fuck to say, they just bury the shit out of something.

27... remember that... according to Fox the were 27 stories of more national import today.

Last edited:

Not a single genuine, patriotic pro american amongst Trump supporters anywhere in the US.

Here’s how you know this is a big sting to the POTUS: it is the 27th story from the top of Fox’s home page right now.

When there is a “party line” response Fox wants to get out, the story stays a headline.

When they don’t know what the fuck to say, they just bury the shit out of something.

27... remember that... according to Fox the were 27 stories of more national import today.
<PandaHi75>

Would you like to bet?

I’ll take Tony. You take Trump

I hope this investigation clears out Washington. It won’t happen but it’d be nice to see Mueller take down Pelosi or this crazies from Hawaii.

This looks to have more to do with Tony Podesta and nothing to do with Trump

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...09/13/manafort-podesta-emails-lobbying-823868

When Alan Dershowitz was asked if he thinks Mueller's interest would be Trump, he replied "oh, there is no doubt about that!"

I think Stone is the one who should really be worrying at this point though.
th

This just in. Trump is a potato and all his supporters are potato heads.

When Alan Dershowitz was asked if he thinks Mueller's interest would be Trump, he replied "oh, there is no doubt about that!"

I think Stone is the one who should really be worrying at this point though.
th

Then you should be willing to bet what you believe

I’m extremely confident this will hit Podesta and not trump.

Head over to the bet thread?

Before you do though I’d check out some of the newer reporting on this matter

Fox news and trumptard hillbillies would be calling for obamas head if manafort was his former campaign chairman.

Fox news and trumptard hillbillies would be calling for obamas head if manafort was his former campaign chairman.
That may be so but that tit for tat pettiness doesn’t help anyone but it is good to view your own opinions along with others thinking if the shoe was on the other foot but it’s not an excuses for ones actions

Holy shit Weissmann said in court nothing laid out in the superseding indictment Manafort pleaded guilty to is at all related to anything Manafort told investigators during the first week of cooperation

If dementia was an STD it would explain a lot of the behavior of giuliani and trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back