Mueller's Patton the back (investigation thread v. 22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a whole team who were ass deep in Russian ties that they insisted didn't exist. A candidate who said he didn't know any Russians and had no dealings with Russians... oops, Trump Tower Moscow, we forgot to mention that

I see stories changing like underwear.

I see blatant corruption. I see "Americans" who were unregistered foreign agents of influence who were selling access to the president.

I see "Americans" who were great men of integrity, honest, the best people... until they suddenly weren't because they're being picked off one by one. The revised statement by the WH is telling. As is the pivot to the outright charge that everyone is just making up stories without corroboration to get Donny Moscow.

I see conviction after conviction and an undefeated Special Counsel.

What we'll all see next is the current most interesting question:
What is the matter of Manafort's cooperation?

It isn't going to be good for someone higher up the chain than we've seen yet. Manafort had to give up something important to get the deal.

And just think, Trump could have prevented it all if he hadn't fired Comey.

And just think, Trump could have prevented it all if he hadn't fired Comey.
I said a page or two ago that I'll laugh hardest for that reason, should Trump or any of his crooked crime family go down.

Hell, I'm laughing now

Every single fucking thing that's happening is essentially what I predicted. Criminal enterprise, collusion with foreign entities, influence peddling.

DJT was for sale.

Every single fucking thing that's happening is essentially what I predicted. Criminal enterprise, collusion with foreign entities, influence peddling.

DJT was for sale.

He can't be bought!

2FC0DB7D00000578-3382401-image-a-19_1451782677257.jpg

1-27-e1454931442850.jpg

I said a page or two ago that I'll laugh hardest for that reason, should Trump or any of his crooked crime family go down.

Hell, I'm laughing now

DJT was for sale.

Can you imagine what would happen if they used the RICO Act against Trump.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back