Multiculturalism and the Politics of Guilt: Towards a Secular Theocracy

How fitting i just watched this video. I'm not a fan of Gottfried, but what's happening in Europe is a tragedy.

giphy.gif

Those German women seem to be an awful lot busy talking about politics and going out alone at night for questionable activities instead of producing soldiers for the fatherland.
That's why politics should be better left to men.

Hahaha, perfect comment.
Any statement that starts with goodlord has to be epic! Its what I said when I was like 11 and had my first complete masturbation with ejaculation.

Any time we separate our selves on lines of race, sex, religion, economic status, political affiliation, etc

We become further removed from the fact we’re all Human Being and allow the cast system to own us; decide how we will think and how we should respond.

Think for yourself, question authority
This is YOUR reality

100% guilt free secular white male so take this post with a grain of salt if you wish.

How fitting i just watched this video. I'm not a fan of Gottfried, but what's happening in Europe is a tragedy.

giphy.gif

Careful now, your most likely going to get labeled as some kind of bigot.;) Remember these people have fine tuned their craft very carefully.

Any time we separate our selves on lines of race, sex, religion, economic status, political affiliation, etc

We become further removed from the fact we’re all Human Being and allow the cast system to own us; decide how we will think and how we should respond.

Think for yourself, question authority
This is YOUR reality

100% guilt free secular white male so take this post with a grain of salt if you wish.

How ironic that we're looking at a cast system.
"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

How ironic that we're looking at a cast system.
"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

If only we could get this to the implimintation phase

Essentially poisoning the well? Correct? If you can segregate the majority and then alienate and villianize the most established group you can start completely resetting society. Getting white women on board is genius though; either they're raising white men with guilt ingrained from childhood or there are no more white men.

I need to check my white male privilege.

I stopped at secular theocracy.
Glad I wasn't the only one.

Wasn't there a famous fighter that said when you throw two people in a ring or cage that race, skin color, sexual preference and all that goes out the window and it's all about you against not only the person across from you but yourself too.

Also, for the lols

The white people by me look at foreigners and illegals like little lost puppies.

Do you need help, need food and water .
Need a home or money .

Oh they are so cute and needy.

I think they get off on it

They brag about what country they volunteer in, brag about what country they adopted from.

One family adopted a kid from Africa to fit in with the politically correct communiy .
They received a white baby, still from Africa, but were disappointed .
Community now looks down on them.

Dont worry, the race wars are at the turn of the corner where white people will be redeemed and the brown hordes pushed back.

I doubt very much that you understand what Marxism or communism definitionally entail, other than their effect of scaring you senseless.

I found that yout rebuttal was compelling, until you started with that.

Why do progressists always come up with that when talking about people who don't share their ideas ?

Reject multiculturslism ?
Oh it's because of fear and ignorance.

Mmm k.

Reject multiculturslism ?
Oh it's because of fear and ignorance.

Mmm k.

Embrace multiculturalism?
Oh its because you are brainwashed or part of the globalist cabal that seeks the elimination of the white race to establish the NWO.

Mmm k.

The white people by me look at foreigners and illegals like little lost puppies.

Do you need help, need food and water .
Need a home or money .

Oh they are so cute and needy.

I think they get off on it

They brag about what country they volunteer in, brag about what country they adopted from.

One family adopted a kid from Africa to fit in with the politically correct communiy .
They received a white baby, still from Africa, but were disappointed .
Community now looks down on them.

Where on LI is this exactly?

Oh its because you are brainwashed or part of the globalist cabal that seeks the elimination of the white race to establish the NWO.

Mmm k.

Does being opposed to rapid shifts in population really make you either of those things? If we took in 150m Chinese people over the next 40 years America would become very Chinese very quickly at the loss of our former protestant culture.

Mmm k.

Don t disagree with the intent of your post.

Both sides are retarded in their extreme.

Mmm k.
Well, that should be obvious. Of course they are.

Neither of these posts contain any kind of retort or counter argument.

All that's been conveyed, is the fact that you have a personal dislike of the author that's based on no rational reason.

If this is the best rebuttal that an alleged "lawyer" can come up with, you must spend a lot of time chasing ambulances.

text book leftist retort.

very little substance and more of a "derp derp, you dont' agree with me, therefore you are dumb..."

Does being opposed to rapid shifts in population really make you either of those things? If we took in 150m Chinese people over the next 40 years America would become very Chinese very quickly at the loss of our former protestant culture.

Nope, but when you make a thread discussing immigration and accuse others of being part of a secret cabal to destroy the white race you dont get to complain when people start throwing the racist remark.

Also mass immigration of Irish, Italians and Hispanics havent changed the protestant nature of the country.

Catholics tend to be less fanatical about their religion.

Back