Multiculturalism and the Politics of Guilt: Towards a Secular Theocracy

Tactical? Your thread isn't exactly flying off the shelf to the point of needing a pointed rebuttal.

I'm just expressing my personal opinion, although I belief it to be premised on pretty undeniable realities, that Gottfried is both a barbaric thinker void of any introspection or dialectics, and that he's also just a prick that hasn't meaningfully contributed to policy discourse in decades. But, by all means, pore through his works. I nevertheless prefer you read him than provocateurs like Milo, although I suspect the former will inevitably lead you to the latter.

Dick tuck noted

Earning more money and working as a professional will grant more respect from the native population. It's a shame they can't achieve that.

Natives are the poorest group.

But I hate to break it you. Nobody really wants poor lowclass people moving in the area, especially if they are a race that have low intermating probabilities.

Weird considering recent immigrants have the highest intergroup marriages rate and their interracial kids are more likely to identify as white.

Makes sense. Since 2002, we've seen a serious uptick in flyover state residents demanding that the government treat them like victims. Even this whole MGTOW movement seems to have a root in a sense of victimization. Most of this anti-immigrant rhetoric is about how those who are here are being victimized by those immigrants when it comes to jobs and other opportunities.

Fascinating when you think about it. A world of people who feel victimized because other people feel victimized.

Makes sense. Since 2002, we've seen a serious uptick in flyover state residents demanding that the government treat them like victims. Even this whole MGTOW movement seems to have a root in a sense of victimization. Most of this anti-immigrant rhetoric is about how those who are here are being victimized by those immigrants when it comes to jobs and other opportunities.

Fascinating when you think about it. A world of people who feel victimized because other people feel victimized.
I had to look up MGTOW.

{<jordan}

Third%2BDegree%2BBernie%2B1.jpg

Back