Multiple locations school shooter: Cali

uncommon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
sounds like somebody went around shooting elementary schools and they got taken out by law enforcement promptly.

props to law enforcement. i hope the victims families find the light through this somehow...

Thoughts and prayers since nothing else will come of this

i got a weird feeling when i posted this. noteriety is obviously part of the message these people want to send.

should media ignore these events? and let the local communities deal with it as they see fit?

How can it be active if it's already over...

inB4 thread derailed by religious arguments

i got a weird feeling when i posted this. noteriety is obviously part of the message these people want to send.

should media ignore these events? and let the local communities deal with it as they see fit?
This has been a common suggestion for a while now from both experts and just average people. But ratings trump good taste.

time for prayers

at least it'll be forgotten in a week till the next one happens

The only thing that shooter is actively doing right now is decomposing.

Shot at school from a window.

Was mentally ill.
Was a felon on bond.
Illegally possessed firearms.
Illegal (by CA standard) magazines.

Neighbors knew and did not report.

"The crazy thing is that the neighbor has been shooting a lot of bullets lately, hundreds of rounds, large magazines," Flint said. "We made it aware that this guy has been crazy, and he's been threatening us and everything. I just feel like there maybe should have been more effort put into stopping things like this."

Schools are just soft targets children are very vulnerable one of my fears is Jihadis attacking a school with automatic weapons. Just like what happened in Beslan.

Schools are just soft targets children are very vulnerable one of my fears is Jihadis attacking a school with automatic weapons. Just like what happened in Beslan.
kids are going to have to recess inside bulletproof glass one of these days smh..

WTF?! That is where my sister lives. My niece goes to an elementary school there. My sister is a teacher there.

Back