Multiple locations school shooter: Cali

mv5a_f-maxage-0.gif

Armed security in Schools should be accepted now, I know there are those who oppose it because privacy,freedom,etc

But I think in your country that would be a better option than gun control since your 2nd ammendement in the constitution states that rights to own fire arms shall not be impede.

And besides there are other ways to get firesrms and other improvised weapons and bombs.
In Toronto they just decided to remove the police from the schools, because some students felt threatened by their presence.

I gave my kids my hard plates from my old vests for their backpacks, but the backpacks aren't carried all day long. They've also been told to ignore teachers' instructions if they are stupid and refuse to evacuate if the opportunity comes about or refuse to fight back. It's a tough talk to have when they are under 10 years old and you have to teach them how to use pencils, plastic scissors, or other nearby school supplies as a weapon if necessary. They've gotten a little older now, and I still give them the "talk" every school year. They also like doing swat-type drills/room clearing, so hopefully they can remember some of that stuff if the SHTF, and use it to keep themselves safe.
I know what I'm doing with my old armour.

Welcome to Amurica! FREEEEEEDUMMMMMMMM!

PS - Fuck the NRA! Gun Lobbyist scumbags.
Yes. This is clearly the NRAs fault that a felon had illegally owned firearms and accessories. That’s some retard logic right there.

That is understood. There isn't a billion dollar lobby out to support criminals. Just one lobbying for the ability of criminals to have easy access to guns.

Can you tell who that is and where they support criminals having easy access?

Can you tell who that is and where they support criminals having easy access?
NRA likes criminals to have guns because they use them a marketing opportunities. NRA wants guns plentiful, easy to get, easy to steal, unlimited number to own, easy resell, hard to take away/restrict ownership of. Where do these illegally owned guns come from? These are not smuggled in from Mexico or Eastern Europe they're one time legally purchased guns from some gun store in America and then "stolen" or straw sold into the hands of criminals.

Car companies make it harder for cars to be stolen. What has gun manufacturers come up with in the last 50 years that makes it harder for anybody other than the legal owner/purchaser of the gun to be able to fire it?

NRA likes criminals to have guns because they use them a marketing opportunities. NRA wants guns plentiful, easy to get, easy to steal, unlimited number to own, easy resell, hard to take away/restrict ownership of. Where do these illegally owned guns come from? These are not smuggled in from Mexico or Eastern Europe they're one time legally purchased guns from some gun store in America and then "stolen" or straw sold into the hands of criminals.

Car companies make it harder for cars to be stolen. What has gun manufacturers come up with in the last 50 years that makes it harder for anybody other than the legal owner/purchaser of the gun to be able to fire it?

Do you really want to start using car analogies?

I believe the NRA has done a good job balancing their support for our Constitutional rights with support for laws already on the books. Because the totalitarian measures you espouse are against our Constitutional guarantees. Maybe take your vitrol
and frustration to lawmakers or better yet where it is deserved...

...to criminals who commit violent crimes?

i got a weird feeling when i posted this. noteriety is obviously part of the message these people want to send.

should media ignore these events? and let the local communities deal with it as they see fit?
When the media stopped glorifying serial killers, and giving them nicknames, statistically, the instances of serial killings actually went down.

You have to wonder how many of these mass shooters are little more than copycats. I see it as a desperate attempt for the unremarkable to try and get into the papers on their way out.

In the last few years, some of the media has done a spectacular job of not naming the shooter and not showing their face. This practice needs to become an industry standard.

Schools are just soft targets children are very vulnerable one of my fears is Jihadis attacking a school with automatic weapons. Just like what happened in Beslan.
just hearing the name Beslan gives me a bad feeling in my stomach.

Do you really want to start using car analogies?

I believe the NRA has done a good job balancing their support for our Constitutional rights with support for laws already on the books. Because the totalitarian measures you espouse are against our Constitutional guarantees. Maybe take your vitrol
and frustration to lawmakers or better yet where it is deserved...

...to criminals who commit violent crimes?
Without the NRA, law abiding citizens like myself are turned into criminals over night by law makers (such as those in California), over once legally purchased firearms and firearm accessories.

These lawmakers don't care about criminals and their actions, they care about creating new laws that only hurt good citizens.

That is understood. There isn't a billion dollar lobby out to support criminals. Just one lobbying for the ability of criminals to have easy access to guns.

Way to double down . . . good grief.

just hearing the name Beslan gives me a bad feeling in my stomach.

That is horrible they tortured and rape the kids in that school Gymnasioum before blowing them up!

It is happening so much even Trump just copies and paste condolences.

H8iKu0x.png

Back