Multiple locations school shooter: Cali

This will only increase in frequency.
The liberals set up the formula.

Scary thing is. When Muslims turn to alcohol or fail at a job. Not Like everyone else who take responsibility for themselves.
They blame the evil western system and it has to be killed.

It's coming. Only a matter of time.
you guys forget Sandy Hook? We've already had our 'Beslan' and it wasnt from a bunch of dirka dirka's. If/when we are going to suffer a massive soft casualty event, its typically gonna be from pissed off Beta male of the american bred variety

you guys forget Sandy Hook? We've already had our 'Beslan' and it wasnt from a bunch of dirka dirka's. If/when we are going to suffer a massive soft casualty event, its typically gonna be from pissed off Beta male of the american bred variety

Beslan was a group of trained soldiers. We haven't had that yet in a school setting.

Beslan was a group of trained soldiers. We haven't had that yet in a school setting.
well if youre gonna move the goal post like that i suppose not. No we havent had an extreme separatist group within our country fighting what amounts to a civil war deciding to deploy a platoon sized element to attack a school. we just get a constant stream of random jackoffs who do that instead, while achieving individually higher kill ratio's.

What should be(or should have been) done to stop this guy.
Man no matter what I say you guys will dismiss it and you love your guns. I and others would mention ideas but you guys would knock it down for one garbage reason or another. Don’t pretend you want a solution, just thoughts and prayers

well if youre gonna move the goal post like that i suppose not. No we havent had an extreme separatist group within our country fighting what amounts to a civil war deciding to deploy a platoon sized element to attack a school. we just get a constant stream of random jackoffs who do that instead, while achieving individually higher kill ratio's.

You were the one that said we had Beslan. We have NOT had that yet. Methinks you're the one that moved the goal post and now doubled down on it.

Man no matter what I say you guys will dismiss it and you love your guns. I and others would mention ideas but you guys would knock it down for one garbage reason or another. Don’t pretend you want a solution, just thoughts and prayers

No let's hear it. I'm curious to see what would be proposed to stop a guy from killing his wife and then shooting 4 other random people at different locations.

I've proposed ideas(that I would be possibly interested in/support of) in other threads.

No let's hear it. I'm curious to see what would be proposed to stop a guy from killing his wife and then shooting 4 other random people at different locations.

I've proposed ideas(that I would be possibly interested in/support of) in other threads.
There are lots of ideas. One idea is you need a spouse or a close family members consent before being able to purchase a firearm there are other ideas to ban or make it more difficult to get certain guns but no point in getting into it, cause nothing will change and no minds will change

Scary thing is. When Muslims turn to alcohol or fail at a job. Not Like everyone else who take responsibility for themselves.

What the fuck does this have to do with Muslims? White dude killed his wife and hid her body and then went around shooting at elementary schools

I can see why you have dubs

What has gun manufacturers come up with in the last 50 years that makes it harder for anybody other than the legal owner/purchaser of the gun to be able to fire it?

Biometric safes. Unlike a car, adding something directly to the firearm itself will cause a potentially fatal decline in reliability. As for firearms manufacturers themselves, I believe they've made most handguns far more drop-safe than they were 50 years ago. But I'm not expert on the evolution of firearm safety mechanisms.

There are lots of ideas. One idea is you need a spouse or a close family members consent before being able to purchase a firearm there are other ideas to ban or make it more difficult to get certain guns but no point in getting into it, cause nothing will change and no minds will change

In your conception the 2nd Amendment has been repealed? Otherwise, that's not how rights work. It's hard to change minds with (seemingly) highly flawed ideas like this one. Don't blame the sensible people who actually think it through. But maybe I'm wrong and you have. In that case can you answer a few questions?

How have you factored in the likely dishonesty from the relatives? Who gets to pick who vouches? The person trying to exercise their rights or the government looking to deny them? I'm trying to imagine a guy wanting a gun, his wife telling Uncle Sam he's too dangerous, yet not so dangerous she doesn't leave him. More realistically, the wife is going to consent. Woman are always claiming how they feel pressured to go along to get along.

Let's say you try to mitigate instances where people vouch for people they consider dangerous by enacting a criminal punishment for anyone who vouched for someone who subsequently used a gun to commit a violent crime. Then people are going to cover their own ass by not vouching. Maybe would rather 10 good men get denied in order to hope to prevent one guy from acquiring a gun for the purposes of misuse? To me that's the opposite of American justice where it's better 10 guilty men go free than an innocent man be jailed.

Interesting deflection there.

Biometric safes. Unlike a car, adding something directly to the firearm itself will cause a potentially fatal decline in reliability. As for firearms manufacturers themselves, I believe they've made most handguns far more drop-safe than they were 50 years ago. But I'm not expert on the evolution of firearm safety mechanisms.

In your conception the 2nd Amendment has been repealed? Otherwise, that's not how rights work. It's hard to change minds with (seemingly) highly flawed ideas like this one. Don't blame the sensible people who actually think it through. But maybe I'm wrong and you have. In that case can you answer a few questions?

How have you factored in the likely dishonesty from the relatives? Who gets to pick who vouches? The person trying to exercise their rights or the government looking to deny them? I'm trying to imagine a guy wanting a gun, his wife telling Uncle Sam he's too dangerous, yet not so dangerous she doesn't leave him. More realistically, the wife is going to consent. Woman are always claiming how they feel pressured to go along to get along.

Let's say you try to mitigate instances where people vouch for people they consider dangerous by enacting a criminal punishment for anyone who vouched for someone who subsequently used a gun to commit a violent crime. Then people are going to cover their own ass by not vouching. Maybe would rather 10 good men get denied in order to hope to prevent one guy from acquiring a gun for the purposes of misuse? To me that's the opposite of American justice where it's better 10 guilty men go free than an innocent man be jailed.
Get a dictionary and find out the meaning of amendment cause it doesn’t seem you know

Looks like it's you who is afraid to have a discussion. I'm here if you grow a pair. :cool:
But you’re dumb, what kind of conversation can take place? My original post in this thread was nothing will change so I’ll just say thoughts and prayers. Then some guy quoted me and said give me a proposal, I said no point gun nuts won’t allow any change. Then he quoted me again so I suggested one and that’s when you ran in flailing your arms over your head giving credence to my other point.

Btw have you looked up the definition of the word amendment yet? Of course not cause it would show the stupidity of your point.

Like I said, nothing will change, so thoughts and prayers

You were the one that said we had Beslan. We have NOT had that yet. Methinks you're the one that moved the goal post and now doubled down on it.
not at all. the specific comment i referred specifically stated his fear of a bunch of jihadi's carrying automatic weapons into a school. i pointed out that he doesnt need to be afraid of jihadi's doing that, since we already get that kind of event from home grown assholes.

The whole point im making is that while everyone is getting their panties in a bunch of what the scary muslims may or may not do, the fact is, we deal with this bullshit every couple of weeks from non-muslim citizens.

but terrorism doesnt count when its a pissed of white guy though right?

not at all. the specific comment i referred specifically stated his fear of a bunch of jihadi's carrying automatic weapons into a school. i pointed out that he doesnt need to be afraid of jihadi's doing that, since we already get that kind of event from home grown assholes.

The whole point im making is that while everyone is getting their panties in a bunch of what the scary muslims may or may not do, the fact is, we deal with this bullshit every couple of weeks from non-muslim citizens.

giphy-3.gif
(when it's white guys)

You're obviously triggered. The religion of peace will never get a group together for an attack on a school. I am wrong to consider that a possibility or prepare for it. My bad.

But you’re dumb, what kind of conversation can take place? My original post in this thread was nothing will change so I’ll just say thoughts and prayers. Then some guy quoted me and said give me a proposal, I said no point gun nuts won’t allow any change. Then he quoted me again so I suggested one and that’s when you ran in flailing your arms over your head giving credence to my other point.

Btw have you looked up the definition of the word amendment yet? Of course not cause it would show the stupidity of your point.

Like I said, nothing will change, so thoughts and prayers

My mistake for interrupting your one-man-lamentation show. If you ever see a difference between raising valid points of concern and "flailing" I'm here for you to bounce your wisdom off of. Cheers.

Has the definition of terrorism changed? Be angry and killing a lot of people does not terrorism make.

Back