Crime MURDER IN OHIO: Kids as young as 5 days old among 7 shot dead

StannisTheMannis

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DEVELOPING: A shooter may be on the loose after at least seven people, five of them children, were killed at three different crime scenes on a road in southern Ohio Friday, local news agencies report.

NOW PLAYING
At least 7 reported dead in shooting at Ohio home

Never autoplay videos
DEVELOPING: A shooter may be on the loose after at least seven people, five of them children, were killed at three different crime scenes on a road in southern Ohio Friday, local news agencies report.

WKRC reported investigators were uncertain whether a shooter remained at large, but the Adams County Sheriff's Office told the Columbus Dispatch there was no manhunt underway.

One of the children was just 5 days old and another was 6 months old, the Chillicothe Gazette reports. The crime scenes included a home east of Peebles in Pike County.

All seven people who died were family members, local stations report. The family had attended nearby Union Hill Church for years, according to Pastor Phil Fulton.

"They kind of dropped by the wayside probably three, four years ago, maybe... The kids seemed friendly, always you know, just good kids, seemed like," the pastor told WKRC.

Ohio's Bureau of Criminal Investigation sent more than a dozen agents to investigate, officials tell Fox 28 in Columbus.

Do we wait for more details or do we just start playing our agenda angle right off the bat?

Brutal stuff. I'm betting it was a middle aged white man.

Obligatory If the kids had guns this never would have happened

Man that's so sad. Just terrible how human beings can act to each other.

That is unbelievably messed up. Sounds like a really nasty domestic from the little information out.

Guess the ethnicity?
When I read that there were three different crime scenes I thought of Paris and Brussels but it seems like all the victims are related so I'm not so sure its Islamic terrorism.

I'm going with a white guy this time around.

If we are going with limited information out now.

I would say murder, suicide, with domestic as the cause.

Odds are middle age white male.

But hell that's going on very little information.

And that's some fucked up bat shit crazy stuff.

My condolences to family and friends, very sad.

This is very sad but not unexpected. Only a tiny, nominal percent of the population engage in and are victims of such extreme violent crime.

In related news, more kids got shot in Chicago every day this week.

Terrible. I can't even imagine the pain of losing your newborn baby like that.

Back