Crime MURDER IN OHIO: Kids as young as 5 days old among 7 shot dead

16 year old boy, 19 year old girl, 20 year old girl are among the executed.

A few children under 3 years of age and a newborn were spared.
Read the thread title again. No backlash?

Where did you get that? Have they revealed a suspect? I think you are making stuff up.

Just because he made something up about how this is being covered up by black people with absolutely no source doesnt mean that it isnt THE MEDIA that is racially biased. Certainly not him

Read the thread title again. No backlash?

I attribute that to general lack of interest in the case. With every day that passes it becomes more and more clear that the Rhodens were ticked every box in the "white trash" checklist:

This family couldn't be more of a walking stereotype if they tried.

Apparently all donations and local support from the family have practically evaporated once the news of the marijuana grow operation came to light.

ETA: Sources for every claim

Last edited:
I would strongly suggest not posting things that appear like youre race-baiting... if you have a source, provide it. otherwise it will result in dubbs

While this might be drug related, I don't see why they would leave all this pot if they are murdering a bunch of people over it. Wouldn't you think they would take as much of the product as possible? Even if this was a drug robbery, I don't see people wiping out an entire family over pot. This has got to be something personal, and they just happened to grow pot too. Absolutely horrible though. Nobody deserves that.

While this might be drug related, I don't see why they would leave all this pot if they are murdering a bunch of people over it. Wouldn't you think they would take as much of the product as possible? Even if this was a drug robbery, I don't see people wiping out an entire family over pot. This has got to be something personal, and they just happened to grow pot too. Absolutely horrible though. Nobody deserves that.

I don't think so. They were either wiped out because they were competition or they got mixed up with the wrong cartel/gang. Not a robbery, the few plants there pale in comparison to future profits.

'Among' the shot doesn't necessarily have to mean they were themselves shot. They were in fact among the people who were shot when it happened

6358865180472733511677332949_reach.jpg

'Among' the shot doesn't necessarily have to mean they were themselves shot. They were in fact among the people who were shot when it happened

Sorry man, but the implication of using that word is pretty clear. Most every native speaker will take that to mean the kids were also shot. This would have been better at conveying the facts of the situation.

Kids as young as 5 days old spared while 7 others shot dead

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...cution-style-murder-8-people-pot-farm-n935776

I remembered this thread when I saw the update blurb on my work IE new tab page

Ohio authorities arrested a family on Wednesday accused of the execution-style murder of eight people on a pot farm in 2016.

George "Billy" Wagner III, Angela Wagner, George Wagner IV and Edward "Jake" Wagner were arrested on Wednesday by the Pike County Sheriff's Office on accusations they planned and carried out the murders of the Rhoden family in April of 2016. The Rhoden family was found massacred on their family farm, where authorities found evidence of marijuana "grow operations."

They killed an entire family including teenagers, sparing a 6 month old infant and 7 year old to grow up with no parents, over a fucking pot farm rivalry

Also, can a mod update thread title so people don't think we had another mass shooting? We get them often enough as it is :(

The dad look so like a real piece of shit. And this reminds me of the plot for justified season 2

These people lived a short drive from me. We probably went to the same Wal Mart. What the hell!

I was ready to flip my shit if this was breaking news.

Still flipping my shit at how disgusting it is..

Back