Crime MURDER IN OHIO: Kids as young as 5 days old among 7 shot dead

When a nutcase doesn't realize how nutty he is, we get this ^. Yeah, da gubment had this family murder a whole family to take yer gunzzz. It's scary that people like you exist. You should of been euthanized, for everyone's safety.
This is the post a healthy, happy man makes.

Obligatory, if responsible gun owners didn't own guns, somehow, criminals wouldn't possess and use them either.

I'm going more troll-ey, if the parents really loved their kids they would buy two guns so they can shoot back for the kid.

What the shooting victims should have done was call the cops, that would have saved them somehow.

Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader described the shootings as “execution-style”

Executing a baby? Unbelievable.

happened near me. Muslim guy I think, I can find the article if anyone cares that much.

Dont post shit like this again.

haven't seen you before, welcome to sherdog.

It was 4 wypipo. No Muslims involved

I meant something similar happened by me (when we thought that an infant was killed execution style) in Arizona. It was actually a family from India.

Also, holy number of banned posters itt

Scroll back through the pages. It's a fucking graveyard

It is funny going through an old War Room thread like this and seeing who is banned and what their comments were. 100% of the time you look at their posts, and you think, "Yea, that person looks like they would end up getting banned".

Btw, this is very fucked up. In the article you bumped the thread with, it says that the purposefully wanted to little kids to survive, so that they would grow up without parents.

Now that is some malice, god damn

It is funny going through an old War Room thread like this and seeing who is banned and what their comments were. 100% of the time you look at their posts, and you think, "Yea, that person looks like they would end up getting banned".

Btw, this is very fucked up. In the article you bumped the thread with, it says that the purposefully wanted to little kids to survive, so that they would grow up without parents.

Now that is some malice, god damn

What happened? Why the yellows?

What happened? Why the yellows?

There was a guy race baiting in Mayberry, and reporting people. I hate the term snowflake, but if there was ever a time to use it... Then he went into another thread, and was shitting on comic nerds. So, I called him an offensive word for homosexual people, citing Bill Burr. So he reported me

@PUO3 or some mod, I am not sure if I am able to talk about getting carded outside of a PM.. please delete post if so.

There was a guy race baiting in Mayberry, and reporting people. I hate the term snowflake, but if there was ever a time to use it... Then he went into another thread, and was shitting on comic nerds. So, I called him an offensive word for homosexual people, citing Bill Burr. So he reported me

@PUO3 or some mod, I am not sure if I am able to talk about getting carded outside of a PM.. please delete post if so.

I think it's pretty reasonable for people to explain their cards. Then everybody knows if they are being handed out fairly, and what to avoid doing.

I think it's pretty reasonable for people to explain their cards. Then everybody knows if they are being handed out fairly, and what to avoid doing.

Agreed. I had actually made pretty much the same comment a few other times on these forums, in regards to other posters, but they did not report me I guess. I think the mods wouldn't normally mind such a comment, but the guy actually hit that report button. He was getting his feathers rustled by an obvious troll in another thread. At that point, they HAVE to do something, since those rules ARE in the user agreement after all.

There are a lot of shitty comments that get posted, and the mods see them and remove and card as they should. But I think it takes a special kind of person to get triggered enough on a forum like this and start reporting people left and right.

Damn these are some cold blooded people. Just put a bullet in the back of their heads and be done with it.

The remark about leaving the kids so they would grow up without parents is some really messed up stuff. A truly evil way to think about things.

Agreed. I had actually made pretty much the same comment a few other times on these forums, in regards to other posters, but they did not report me I guess. I think the mods wouldn't normally mind such a comment, but the guy actually hit that report button. He was getting his feathers rustled by an obvious troll in another thread. At that point, they HAVE to do something, since those rules ARE in the user agreement after all.

There are a lot of shitty comments that get posted, and the mods see them and remove and card as they should. But I think it takes a special kind of person to get triggered enough on a forum like this and start reporting people left and right.

The bait people and the actually hit report sounds like Homer Thompson traits

It wasn't some white belt getting his post count up was it? Lol

So emotionally fragile and fearful? You literally have been fear-mongered to the point you believe the gubment would do something like this to take yer gunz. Do you realize how crazy you sound? Please don't shoot up someplace, you psycho.
How I arrived at my conclusions isn’t dictated by your opinion. Convenient assumptions only help you “win” the argument in your head. So yes, you communicate like a fearful person.

The bait people and the actually hit report sounds like Homer Thompson traits

It wasn't some white belt getting his post count up was it? Lol

Haha, I would bet Homer is lurking around right now, on a new account, waiting to start just that. But this was a red belt who had been around for 4 years or so. That is why I was surprised by how easily he was being trolled. It was as if he had never been on the internet before.

I argued with Homer once like two years ago. I realized he was a troll and never bothered acknowledging him again, even when he quoted me. But even he didn't report me when I called him a shit-tier poster and what not.

This is the post a healthy, happy man makes.

So you're a CT nutcase like him? Cool. I know in your head, you guys are the "normal" ones, but you're not. It's one thing to believe certain CT's, but to honestly believe the gubment was behind this to take your fucking guns away? That's fucking bonkers and you need to get help if that's what you honestly believe. You guys are exactly the type of people who shoot up buildings or send bombs in the mail.

Back