Muslim control vs gun control

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I see alot of logically inconsistent people running around here.

For anyone arguing we need to ban guns, you are a brainwashed lemming if you aren't also calling on the banning of Muslim immigrants.

For anyone calling on banning Muslim immigrants, you are a brainwashed lemming if you aren't also calling for a ban on guns.

Either it makes sense to completely ban something if it will save 1 life, or it doesn't.

Some people like myself, tend to point out that a Muslim immigration ban, without Saudi Arabia on the list is stupid, just as many of us like to point out that calling for a gun ban, when you have ZERO ability to remove those guns from the population is also very stupid.

All I know, is that freedom isn't free.

People are going to die if you want to live in a free society. We don't ban religions or tools, because of how bad actors use them. We arrest, and try them for committing a crime.

Anyone telling you we can stop all crimes is a fucking snake oil salesman.

America is full of pussies, and the politicians know this and scare them even more.

We might as well live in cages, with police guarding us to keep us safe.

America always focuses on small pointless shit(Yes pointless in the grand scheme of things)....we have a bunch of people in poverty, who lack education, which causes more deaths than a a school shooting or muslims...but yet we dont do much.

How about ban poverty, crap education, and Corporate cuck politicians?

Great post. Though I don't think anyone is arguing that we can prevent all crimes. Just, in the case of this thread, Islamic terror or mass/school shootings.

Great post. Though I don't think anyone is arguing that we can prevent all crimes. Just, in the case of this thread, Islamic terror or mass/school shootings.

It's really the same premise though, because you can always save one more life.

You see we cant stop all murders or terror attack, but we can strip freedoms a little bit at a time to save a life. But as you point out, we cant stop all of it, so there is always another life to be saved by stripping a little more freedom away.

Imo on the immigration ban it's far from just stopping terror attacks. Its also the crime, culture, etc that comes with it.

Imo on the immigration ban it's far from just stopping terror attacks. Its also the crime, culture, etc that comes with it.

The Crime is very minimal...Most immigrants are hard working people...and What Culture?

Bro, every damn Latino/Asian/etc raised in America is basically white...They listen to fucking Kanye, they see fucking kim Kardashian just like your average white person......They become super Americanized.

This culture crap is just some stupid fear tactic.

Shit, they even celebrate 4th of july and all major American Holidays.

But that makes those who use a terror attack to justify xenophobia, no different then someone who uses a mass shooting to justify "common sense gun control".

It isn't that you have no argument to make for the less extreme position, it is that you undermine the legitimacy of reasonable arguments by using an unreasonable argument that is based on a dishonest emotional appeal.

You see we cant stop all murders or terror attack, but we can strip freedoms a little bit at a time to save a life. But as you point out, we cant stop all of it, so there is always another life to be saved by stripping a little more freedom away.

I disagree. We can't eradicate disease, but we have already eradicated many diseases. Crime has literally always existed. Islamic terror and mass shootings have not, and they don't even currently exist everywhere. They have both already been eliminated in other times and places.

Sometimes rights do have to be infringed upon to stop crime. It's an issue of what a society can stomach. If an Indian lawmaker said, "Look, rape happens. We're not going to start infringing on people's lives just to prevent rape." I don't think any of us would be sympathetic to that.

The Crime is very minimal...Most immigrants are hard working people...and What Culture?

Bro, every damn Latino/Asian/etc raised in America is basically white...They listen to fucking Kanye, they see fucking kim Kardashian just like your average white person......They become super Americanized.

This culture crap is just some stupid fear tactic.

Shit, they even celebrate 4th of july and all major American Holidays.

What countries are on the immigration ban? I'm talking about Islam.

Making a complete equivalent of a sort of item and a sort of human is a terrible comparison, regardless of point being made. And I say that as someone that's not affected at all by what the US does in those matters.

The main difference is we have a right to near arms, immigrants don't have a right to immigrate. So you can be pro gin and anti immigrant and it be non hipocricy.

For anyone arguing we need to ban guns, you are a brainwashed lemming if you aren't also calling on the banning of Muslim immigrants.

For anyone calling on banning Muslim immigrants, you are a brainwashed lemming if you aren't also calling for a ban on guns.

Either it makes sense to completely ban something if it will save 1 life, or it doesn't.

Some people like myself, tend to point out that a Muslim immigration ban, without Saudi Arabia on the list is stupid, just as many of us like to point out that calling for a gun ban, when you have ZERO ability to remove those guns from the population is also very stupid.

People are going to die if you want to live in a free society. We don't ban religions or tools, because of how bad actors use them. We arrest, and try them for committing a crime.

Gun control isn't a call to ban guns like a call to ban Muslims is a call to ban Muslims.

You have made a very shit argument.

But that makes those who use a terror attack to justify xenophobia, no different then someone who uses a mass shooting to justify "common sense gun control".

It isn't that you have no argument to make for the less extreme position, it is that you undermine the legitimacy of reasonable arguments by using an unreasonable argument that is based on a dishonest emotional appeal.

I'm not talking about just terror attacks, more the issues Sweden and Germany are having. Cultural, crime, lack of assimilation, etc.

I wish they would ban you.

What countries are on the immigration ban? I'm talking about Islam.
I thought you were talking about all immigrants.

As for Muslims, before this immigrant ban, I never heard of Muslims, other than terrorist fucking up America....Again, most people adapt to America....There kids are basically American.

I don't see a lot of people calling to ban all guns in the USA, but I do see people who want to ban every muslim. It's a false equivalence imo.

I thought you were talking about all immigrants.

As for Muslims, before this immigrant ban, I never heard of Muslims, other than terrorist fucking up America....Again, most people adapt to America....There kids are basically American.

I was more thinking along the lines of the issues being seen in some European countries and not wanting that here. The 2nd generation there isn't really assimilating.

The main difference is we have a right to near arms, immigrants don't have a right to immigrate. So you can be pro gin and anti immigrant and it be non hipocricy.
But it's out of the same Pussyness...Out of the same fear.

The thing, the right doesn't understand...Is that, you are literally big, if not bigger pussies than the Left....yet for some reason, you people think that you're Alpha.

Both of you are getting scared from something that odds say, will never occur to you...that odds say, its not even a huge problem...Yet you pussies cry about this small thing, when we can be focusing on much bigger problems.

Gun control isn't a call to ban guns like a call to ban Muslims is a call to ban Muslims.

You have made a very shit argument.

Ar-15(assault Rifle) Ban is the Muslim ban of the gun world.

Yes Guns won't be banned, just as immigrants won't be banned....but we shouldn't just focus on banning Ar-15s or Muslims because of something that rarely happens.

Last edited:
I disagree. We can't eradicate disease, but we have already eradicated many diseases. Crime has literally always existed. Islamic terror and mass shootings have not, and they don't even currently exist everywhere. They have both already been eliminated in other times and places.

Sometimes rights do have to be infringed upon to stop crime. It's an issue of what a society can stomach. If an Indian lawmaker said, "Look, rape happens. We're not going to start infringing on people's lives just to prevent rape." I don't think any of us would be sympathetic to that.

Bro...You do know that the past....Homicide rates were way higher...Not sure about Mass shootings, but Massacres were very common in the past.

Our lives right now, are actually very peaceful compared to the past.

If the Indian lawmaker said that...he would be right....I know people would cry about it because it isn't PC, but it's true...People are gonna get raped, people are gonna get killed....We should do everything we can to stop it, without infringing on our rights.

Perhaps if people were happier, they wouldn't rape and kill as much...Maybe society needs to offer that either thru the elimination of poverty, elimination of crap education, or by changing how society is?

Back